No announcement yet.

fall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is just my theory, but if you look at the picture again notice that the portion circled in blue has dark marks, but in red has lighter marks. What I think happened has someone was sitting there and peeled out. Possiblly a cop chasing after some drifter wanna-be, or some guy/gal thats was waiting on his/her friend? Because if you notice, the marks dont go all the way to the edge. They stop at a point. The new mirror could simply be just a new mirror that was put into place.
    Attached Files

Comment

i like that theory...and i know with my LSD (And i only mention mine because i dont fully understand LSDs) it only burns one side at first then locks the other side, and if you look, at the edge one side is really dark right at the end, not so on the other side.

Comment

i was thinking the same about the peeling out theory

Comment

I think Vertigo solved it

Comment

Xcelent observation VertigoEpidemic.

I was actualy looking at the marks myself last night trying to figure out y it's lighter farther away from the cliff but i really never put 2 and 2 together.

Comment

After looking at the picture for a while I sat down (actually i was already sitting) and though about it for a while. I must have been observing it for about an hour untill my theory popped into my head. And after reading the thread about LSDs and open and closed diffs. I got a better understaning of RWD cars. I think it does beter explain the fact that one side is darker.

Comment

Another thing I just though of.. If the person what braking that hard they would have to have been going pretty fast. If they were going that fast teh tires would have slid and there would have been 4 differnt tire marks... the front left and right, and the rear left and right.

Comment

I didn't know this thread is catching such an attention.
                  I was away for a couple of days.
                  I'll post the rest of the pictures.
                  this one shows the direction the car should have gone.
                  Attached Files

Comment

uh, I guess this one is better
                    Attached Files

Comment

this is view from the previous corner. nice place, huh?
                      and don't worry about police finding these pictures, because
                      this touge is famous for decades (that's what I heard)
                      and the police doesn't seem to care about it.
                      Last edited by plinker; 06-20-2004, 11:21 PM.

Comment

couldn't attach the file.
                        Attached Files

Comment

and this is the other one. the worker doesn't seem to be related to the possible accident.
                          Attached Files

Comment

what road is this?
                            It looks like the one course I play in I.D. at the arcade.
                            Sorry, i ain't into I.D. all that much to remember the course names other wise i would have posted what course it resembals.

Comment

well, I don't think this is in intial D.
                              actuall, I didn't see any sign of fall on tree trunks and other vegetations.
                              I thought the new curb mirror was the sign.
                              and at least the brake line on the right continues to
                              where the old pavement ends.
                              maybe the car flied too high to hit anything.

Comment

the pelling out therory is the best, look at what side of the road he would have braked on, the side we drive on not them, but if he peeled out the other way he would have gone the right direction.
                                god were like csi or something !

Comment

Working...
                                X