$8.000.00 American/Canadian...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $8.000.00 American/Canadian...

Hey this is like a game sort off... all you have to do is... www.autotrader.com or www.autotrader.ca or any other place where you can get a cheap car...

1. So put the link for the car....

2. All the stuff you would do to it...

My car...

http://www.trader.ca/Search/Details....ategory=&CAT=1

$8.000.00 - $1.500.00 = $6.500.00

I would strip the car = - $0.00
    sell few parts = + $1.000.00
    paint = - $500.00
    performance clutch/rebuild tranny (done by me) = - $600.00

i still have $6.400.00 left...

sr20det motor- $3.500.00 (done by me again)
    sparco 2 bucket racing seats $249.00 each
    aftermarket steering wheel $70.00
    custom shifter 30.00$

2.900.00 left... hmm still need some rims, suspension... looks like 8 ain't enough for me dont worry im only 14 and still have about 3 years to make that kind of $ i only have about 1000.00 saved

jesus, with an 8 grand budget i could build almost anything.

Comment

8K American..Can you spell imported Silvia...

Comment

where are you getting this other 7 thousand? It's just I remember being 14 and having dreams of earning 10k out of nowhere, allowance doesn't cover it. My advice get a job early, get a workers permit or something before you turn 16. Just my 2 cents.

Comment

it's just weird even thinking about having an 8 grand budget.

hell, I had a mk1 vw rocco (built for canyon runs) with bilstien rally structs, bbs wheels, aluminum dash, headers, ported intake, g cam, hella lights, recaro seats, aftermarket gauges, seam welded strut mounts, mk2 rear brakes, 16v fronts, and a slew of replacement parts and that whole thing cost about 2 grand and lasted for three years until i finally crashed =(

even now with my starion. i got the car for about a grand and it already had exhaust, BOV and boost guage installed. $300 for a new set of kuhmo 712's and say, $300 on misc replacement parts and adjustable struts.

i really can't even fathom how nice it would be to have 8 grand to blow, i would almost feel guilty spending that.

Comment

hmm... well heres mine
            1972 Datsun 240z = 1,500 (Depending on condition)
            RB26DETT = 5,000 for clip and swap doen with other things needed to do it
            lowering springs = 250-500
            R200 LSD= 100
            these are all estimate i think i can get alot more with 8k

Comment

over here in canada u have to be 16 to get ur g1 and then 17 for g2 but m getting a special course so i will be 17 when i get my g and 16 1/2 till my g2... and u have to be 15 years told to work... i will work at subway most likley lol i love the subs its healthy... lol and i will work hole summer with will make me 3 grand when i 15 and other summer when im also 16 another 3 grand and about 5 grand for wokrin on the weekend s during school with will be bring about 12 until i have my g but i still need money for cell phone, movies, clothes, food (subway lol)..

Comment

By, the way do miata's drift i know imight be young to understand all the physics, but it seams kind of short... and if i crash drifting in a small car like this.... DNF!!!!

Comment

yeah, a lot of people drift with miatas, but there not really common you know? also don't forget taxes and stuff.

Comment

Working...
                  X