Sleepy eyes question?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sleepy eyes question?

Can you make miatas headlights like the sleepy eyes on 240s.

yessir...jus pull the Headlight fuse form the fuse box under the hood. It says "head" on it, and turn the knobs. I use to do it, but i prefer the headlights up after the accident...

Comment

Push the headlight button to pop the headlights up with out turning them on?

Comment

REAL sleepey eyes:

hahahahahaha.

Comment

Or buy a Pivot box

Comment

Or wire a switch into the power line for the headlight motors. So you can just change them whenever you want, and it is cheaper than the Pilot thingy.

Comment

well for 240's....

theres a relay for the lights going up and theres one for going down. cut one for the down (240's its the brown wire). so when you turn on your lights they'll go up. push the up/down button and turn off the lights, they stay up. the lights are off and you just double click the button to set it where you want. first click, it'll go down. second it'll stop in its current position.

Comment

Sell?

Yo, Perry.
                You ever want to Sell that V-Dub you let me know,That is a pretty sweet ride.

Comment

wait so can anyone tell me what to do is? Where can i get one of those pivot boxs or something and is it easy to do i got a 89 240sx fastback and i wanna do the lazy eyes but i dont understand can anyone help me and i was reading some site and it was talking about soldering and stuff i dont know any help is appreciated

Comment

You are a lucky man because I think I have a diagram for the 240sx.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Re: Sell?

Originally posted by DoriFuta-
                      Yo, Perry.
                      You ever want to Sell that V-Dub you let me know,That is a pretty sweet ride.
                      That's not mine...

mine: http://drifting.com/forums/showthrea...&threadid=5317

I couldn't resist posting the sleepiest of sleepy-eyed cars

Comment

so how do u do the sleepy eyes?

Comment

buy a Pivot box

Comment

If you want to save weight and have the sleepy eye look:

-MR
                            Attached Files

Comment

is there any other way so i can save some $

Comment

Working...
                              X