Is this your car??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pure_drift
    the law is 365 days but if i was you after about 2-4 months since the cops arent intrested just take it!!! Before people start to steal *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* from it
    My thoughts exactly.

Comment

lol take the justice in your own hands.... *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* it's nice car by the way when (if) you get it paint it like black. Because what if the guy sees you or somthing you know...

Comment

cover it up with a camo tarp and wait 365 days.

Comment

Deffenately have the cops run the plates and look for a missing persons. It was a moutain road? its possible the driver was in a crash got out of the car dazed and wandered off. could of taken a fall, got hit by someone who didnt stop or even picked up by a moutain lion depending on where he is. It looks like a fellow drifter so lets be more concerned with the driver then wether or not we can grave rob his car.

You should post a link here or pictures on other big drifting websites. Drift Central, Club4ag ect.. If its a drifter, or a drifters car then someone is bound to know the guy. No one with that much time in the car in southern california isnt known by at least a few.

Comment

^^^ those are the things i thought might have happened to the driver, who knows you could just check on it from time to time make sure no one steals out of it and just wait for the police to do their job

Comment

ill give you 50 to get me the seats

Comment

$20.00 for the strut bar

Comment

$100 for the rest of the car ^^

Comment

I went up again this morning, and the car is gone. haven't checked with the police yet if they scooped it up. I just hope the drivers alright and he/she got their car back. Just a little lesson I learned though, from others experiences.... if you can help it don't leave your car on the side of a mountain road. I love So Cal, but there are a lot of opportunists around here, waiting for an easy take and that would have been a really nice score.

Comment

A crash like that could have easily put a break in the radiatior the owner could have just went to the nearest phone/gas station with friends, to call for a tow truck. we all know we don't go alone. Lets hope everyones safe.

Comment

Working...
                      X