Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moving To Japan? How?

Hey,

I just wanted to know how to move to japan. The only reson is because I want to drift and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. So what job can I get. Where to live at and etc. Please help this is for my friend who is 28 he can drift like a mofo lol. He cant speak chinsese he barly speaks english jks... hes dumb tho... so peps help

Does he have a college degree?.. then he can teach English (if he can speak english anyway)
    Doesn't have a college degree?.. then he can join the US military.

Comment

any collage degree?

Comment

if you have a bachelors degree you can teach english through the JET program. btw, what does your friend being no being able to speak chinese have to do with moving to japan?

Comment

Originally posted by 05m0515
          if you have a bachelors degree you can teach english through the JET program. btw, what does your friend being no being able to speak chinese have to do with moving to japan?
          Everyone in Japan speaks chinese, I thought that was common knowledge

Comment

yeah, whats the difference between japan and china anyhow?

Comment

Sorry you cant come.

Comment

Sorry to burst your bubble, but Japanese people don't speak Chinese ching chang ba-da bing dingy. And they're racist towards people who speak Chinese.

Originally posted by Weapon X
                Everyone in Japan speaks chinese, I thought that was common knowledge

Comment

Japan is an island country where drifting originated, and China is an over populated, huge continent in Asia where the people don't speak Japanese.

Originally posted by Spy001
                  yeah, whats the difference between japan and china anyhow?

Comment

Re: Moving To Japan? How?

He can get a job working at McDonald's in Japan. If language is a barrier, no problem! He can still be a janitor without having to speak a word! You don't need to be smart with a college education, and best of all, you DON'T need to know a word of CHINESE, ever!
                    (if you know what I mean.)

Originally posted by pure_drift
                    Hey,

I just wanted to know how to move to japan. The only reson is because I want to drift and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. So what job can I get. Where to live at and etc. Please help this is for my friend who is 28 he can drift like a mofo lol. He cant speak chinsese he barly speaks english jks... hes dumb tho... so peps help

Comment

Maybe you guys should try giving him some advice instead of basting him.

Your best bet is to have a friend there. Once you get there, if I listened correctly, you will have 90 days to either get legalized or get married. AFter that, you have to leave the country and try again. If they catch you doing this too many times then you get sent away for a year I think. You have to think that they are probably just like 90% of the people here. We don't want no aliens coming here taking jobs, they probably don't there either.

I wouldn't move there just cause you want to drift. Find somemore reasons to support that move cause it's a big one. If you think moving to a city to go to school is bad, wait till you land on mars. Cause that's about what it's gonna be like. Won't speak the language, won't know the customs, can't get around, license is hard to get unlike the cereal box ones we get here and you won't know a single soul there. Think about it before you do it.

Comment

Thank you ghost you always have some very useful advice. Trust me i appreiate your comments and their wisdom.

Comment

Originally posted by OBAKASAN
                          Sorry to burst your bubble, but Japanese people don't speak Chinese ching chang ba-da bing dingy. And they're racist towards people who speak Chinese.
                          Check the smiley...Weapon X has not only been to Japan,he also speaks the language as well.He was being sarcastic,of course they don't speak Chinese.

Your best bet is to get a spousal visa...it's the easiest way into Japan,which was never easy to get into to begin with.

Comment

Nihongo ga wakarimasuka? If you dont know how to reply to that, you don't wanna live in japan.

Comment

is that mean i dont speak japanse?

Comment

Working...
                              X