No announcement yet.

Moving To Japan? How?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow someone made a typo! lets be cool and point it out! ok!! and you should be flamed cuz that way more off topic than anything i posted.

Comment

japan is already crowded enough u dont need a flood of americans coming in and ricing it up.

But of course its JayDizzleMizzle tyte y0!!1

Comment

Of course you do. Give them a taste of what they started

Comment

hmm....maybe there should be a Japanese thread in off-topic...keep things down... ...

Comment

yeah, this is more "off topic"

Comment

do you ever think how hard it would be to live in Japan??

How are you going to go shopping? I can never figure out the difference between all the toothpastes, shampoos, soaps, etc.

good luck

Comment

Join the Air Force. Lots of air force bases in Japan, I lived on the main land and on okinawa for 9 years

Comment

Originally posted by D1misser
                  Nihongo ga wakarimasuka? If you dont know how to reply to that, you don't wanna live in japan.
                  Oh and you can get around Japan without being fluent in Japanese, all you need is basic stuff,or no japanese at all, but learn it while your there though

Comment

Pure_Drift...are you sure its not YOU who wants to live in Japan land and drift?
                    i'm leaning towards You want to live in japan and drift because you're a hardcore drift fan!

"I just wanted to know how to move to japan. The only reson is because I want to drift and *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*. So what job can I get."

Pure_Drifter........hmmm you want to live in japan and want to drift and get a job when you're only 14? wow you're living life on the fast lane.......i thought it was for your friend but in your post it is using the word I...meaning its for you and not for your friend otherwise you would've used he and why would your friend want to move to japan? just to drift? sounds really cliche' hence i'll say it just might be you who wants to live in japan not your friend....i'm sure your friend would be smart enough to use the computer and search up stuff like this on the net.
                    Last edited by DrifterN; 06-23-2004, 06:36 PM.

Comment

Why would you want to move to japan to drift anyway? All of the mountain roads have speed bumps before the corners now anyway. All the drifters are resigned to intersections in the cities now. You can get the same thing here.

Comment

su_maverick is right....if you noticed most drifters in japan transitioned from the moutain area's to the streets and on the track which is basically the same in america......
                        unless living in Japan is going to JDM your life, JDM the way you live, and make you feel better then be a guest and go live their but do realize that living in japan is different and you're subject to only working so many hours in japan for being a foreigner

Comment

Sorry D1_misser but your name left you open to that misser comment. It was meant as a joke sorry if it went awry. No harm intended.

I would say everyone keep it on topic but if he is really only fourteen then blast away. You still have 4 more years to go before you can make decisions of that magnitude on your own anyway. So you got a long time to think that through.

Comment

I don't think the "mountain drifting" or "touge" as you would call is discouraged. About that speed bump thing, its been done to only one mountain pass in Kyushu (can't remember the name), they only put the speed bumps because it was a major drift site and was a big problem there. Drifting isn't a big problem in Japan, and I doubt that the Japanese government would want to spend a lot of money speed bumping every mountain pass. But living in Japan is a different story...

*Watching Last Samurai right now...

Comment

Working...
                            X