Misfire??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Misfire??

After watching some Initial D episodes, I heard somthing about a "Misfire System." Now, I understand that its a cartoon and all... but... What is a "Misfire System" and how does it work... or is it even real?

to be more specific it was the 2nd stage, episodes 5 and 6. The battle of between the 86 and the Evo III

Comment

i knoW the evo attack episodes...cool ones... i dont know how to explained it in english... haha.. i can tell you in spanish if you wanna...

Comment

hah... I'd perfer english but its cool.... i googled it and came up with an answer. Its actually called ALS which stands for ANti-Lag System.. read about it here.

Anti-Lag System

Comment

the misfiring system. well, i've read the comics and it says it works to counter act the turbo lag. i guess its real cuz its in inital d and usually their theories about racing would work. its something of the piston going through the power stroke when it shouldnt or something like that. i dont know for sure. they do have the english subtitled episodes and english comics though.

Comment

its like a escape of over-power...

Comment

Originally posted by twcfc3s
              i knoW the evo attack episodes...cool ones... i dont know how to explained it in english... haha.. i can tell you in spanish if you wanna...
              If You have some free time i wouldn't mind reading it, heck i will even translate for everyone.

Si usted tiene cierta hora libre que no importaría el leer de él,
              heck incluso traduciré para cada uno.
              Last edited by DoriFuta-; 06-21-2004, 01:33 PM.

Comment

Hey, it prevents turbo lag by spooling the turbine really really really fast or something like that in order to carry inertia to the next gear. I really don't know.

Comment

they where a full threat with info ...find it

Comment

i think it was mentioned in bm's evo stricks back or something like that

Comment

Working...
                    X