Rim Setup

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rim Setup

Which would be better 17x8 on back with all weather tires and 16x7 with directional tires on front, or reverse or 1 size all the way around. Getting 5zigen Pro N-1 in bronze have intrax springs right now going to get tien springs with koni shocks and struts from the nismo cat.

well i would say put the smaller rims on the back, cuz smaller tires are generally cheaper and you'll roast em. Sizes don't make a hell of alot of difference if you are first learning, (in my opinion) but if you are a seasoned veteran, then i wouldn't know, ask some of the other hot shots on this forum....

Comment

Depends on your suspension setup.
      Start with same size all around and go from there. If your car tends to oversteer too much, then get thicker tires in the rear. If you're understeering, get thicker tires up front.

Just for reference tho, On getting different height wheels like 16 inch vs. 17 inch.... remember that if u have a taller wheel in the rear, then the car will be pitched forward a little bit, giving u more oversteer..... and vise versa if u had the big wheels in the front.

Comment

Working...
      X