does anyone else do this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• does anyone else do this...

whenever you go shopping do you drift the shopping carts and people look at you weird? I do that way too much.

yeah...but my wife makes me stop b/c it embarasses her LOL.

Comment

yep i do that.. its funny cuz it annoys people and i bump into stuff sometimes so...

Comment

yah i do that, i flipped a cart over once in a Target......

Comment

drift wally world

i flipped a cart in the parking lot of wal-mart today, along with myself right in front of the security guard... he just pointed & laughed while i had to pick up all my crap. oh well, no one said drifting was easy.

Comment

yah i do that all the freaking time target is the best because they actually clean the floors so it is slick, i actually ran into a lady a few months ago and she yelled at me"YOU PUNK I HATE YOU KIDS" it was halarious. you know those race cars under the carts, i want those to be a little bigger. oh well i guess cars are better than carts.

Comment

and then you stand on the rear bar so you can wheelie..... while drifting it....its like opening the door

Comment

Yeah I drift my car SUPER SKILL DRIFT oh yeah.. but it gets harder when there lotsa pop in the cart. hehehe i thought i was the only one who did this

Comment

keep the soda in the bottle..its like the tofu

buahah ... inital d is funny

Comment

Yea I do it alot but it's so freaking loud with the wheels we got here. Funny how we all do this unintentionally. Mine leaves marks everywhere in the store.

Comment

i do it on purpose .... i go around going "reeeecchhhhh" --- and i stick my fingers out to the side

Comment

Working...
                      X