Anyone Here From North Carolina?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone Here From North Carolina?

This is my first post and I was wondering if ther was anyone that drifts in North Carolina.

Bump.

Comment

North Carolina com'on an' raise up.... I'm not in NC, but we are on the same coast!

Comment

I am in NC, most events are up north in VA, NJ, etc.

www.lookoutdrift.com
        www.dgtrials.com

Comment

i live in north carolina, but theres only rice cars here in my city. damn marines.

Comment

Yup.....
            I'm in Charlotte......
            There's supposed to be an event @ Charlotte Motor Speedway later this year..

Comment

really? kewl, man im in jacksonville, whoa thatd be kewl if there was an event there id go to that no question.

Comment

I live in NC around a little tiny town called booneville but I go to charlotte and winston salem all the time 75% is filled with ricers

Comment

well north carolina is filled wit fnf wannabe racers (ricers) that dont hardly do ne of the work themselves and mainly the only inspiration for theyre cars were the 2 fast and furious movies. and im pretty sure most of them probabbly woudlnt know what some of the cars out there were if they hadnt seen the movie. lol well im done ranting. man i hate north carolina. I WANNA GO TO JAPAN!!!!!!

Comment

I live in hendersonville (on the western side) but i used to live down on the coast and in Okinawa. Most people in North Carolina are ricers.

Comment

I know its like rare ocasion(sp?) to see a non-rice car around here. Maybe one day we can organize a meet or something but not yet since I don't have a car. Man I wanna go to japan!

Comment

My dad used to live in N.C. but there wasnt much good racing (no offense) you should go to VA for a weekend my friend just moved from there he said that there is alotta drifting! See ya

Comment

i live in NC

i live in NC and Tho i am currently trying to get put in a car, I whould love to help organize a showoff or just a nice little leagle meating.

Comment

i think there are some guys on fabulous4doors.com

also try www.driftfury.com

Comment

Originally posted by Mike Peters View Post
                              i think there are some guys on fabulous4doors.com
                              also try www.driftfury.com
                              Good advise...
                              We're in Charlotte. Look us up if your ever around...
                              DV

Comment

Working...
                              X