This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any other black drifters out there??

I only know of 2 in the Dallas TX area and 2 in Houston. You can see a picture of me from Formula D in Houston here. I am in the second to last picture. BTW the way I am already entered in Formula D for Sonoma. We are making the trek from Dallas, hopefully with a tire sponsor backing us. I swear I will never compete on 205 50's again... NO TRACTION. It was all I could afford at the time though. I still had fun, even though I hit the wall twice.

I wouldn't say drifter, but drifter in training, but I'm definently black..well 50% at least

Comment

Originally posted by Drifter_C4
      I wouldn't say drifter, but drifter in training, but I'm definently black..well 50% at least
      Im with this guy...not exactly 50% though, but still partially black and im more of a "drifter in training" like drifter_C4
      Last edited by Jin13b; 06-25-2004, 09:36 AM.

Comment

I'm failing to see why it matters? A driver is a driver..is a driver

Comment

Originally posted by SilviaLove
          I'm failing to see why it matters? A driver is a driver..is a driver
          a driver is a driver yes.......but probably the guy just wants to see if there are any other drifters that are black....
          no hate dude.......every race has seem to pick up the sport of drifting so he's just curious if any black people are.....
          well best of luck to you Cartunes13

Comment

205 50? were you on stock tires? hehe.

i know a guy down here who's a mix i think. but he looks just 100% black. he's doing pretty well too.

Comment

OH DUDE! CARTUNERS13!! WOW i've seen you before like in a cs clan or something,but i forgot. you were in a racer car with a rollcage the picture i saw you in.

Comment

I never thought anyone would make this into a thread.
                It's funny.

Comment

well im 50% black and 50% brasilian, and i can drift so i guess i can call myself a black drifter. i own a black fd so that makes me like 75% black anyways ya id post pics of myself but im not big on carrying a camera crew with me all the time seeing as how i do illegal things (im not promiting just being honest) ill get vids of me drifting one of these days, and id try to follow around formula d, but i live in the tri state area (nj, pa, nyc etc etc) so when one comes my way maybe ill enter.

id luv to see more brothas in the sport though, i kno thier are quite a few by me, but i wanna see sum1 named like dante jones, at the top of the formula d leader boards one day, or mookie williams, than i can die a happy happy man

Comment

im blaxican. 50% black 50% mexican. hahah.

im also a drifter in training...or more like a drifter looking for a place to train.

Comment

I'm Asian, I guess there is enough of us drifting out there...but not enough Vietnamese out there...heh...heh...

ore wa bemunamujin ga iru kedo, nihongo wo hanaseru ze...

Comment

Jeez alot of hate for a simple question . "...but probably the guy just wants to see if there are any other drifters that are black..." exactly. You never read or hear about it any black drifters so I was curious. I have been on this forum for awhile, I just recently changed my name when I got sponsored. I used to go by "miatadrifter".

Ripper, you remember me from a TFC clan most likely. I still play Team Fortress though the game is like 7 years old. I just can’t get enough.

Comment

nobody's hating we're just sharing our background...thats all...

Comment

I was refering to the post by silvialove and soultron. I guess they misunderstood what I was asking. It all good though.

Comment

Originally posted by: soultron
                              I never thought anyone would make this into a thread. It's funny.
                              word, no hate..its just that this post is kinda of irrelvant to in my mind. It's like me posting, "are there any latino drifters out there that live in the us or abroad?". I just doesn't matter to me, thats why i never thought about it untill this post. Anyhow, good luck at the track.

Comment

Working...
                              X