Where's the touge at???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where's the touge at???

alright what dvds got some touge battles(street or track doesnt matter) . i know best motoring gots some but wats the title called..anybody else got some.....r there any touge bundle package deals cuz i wood hate to buy them in singles i prefer hot deals like 6 dvds for $40 bucks...got 2 save me money u kno...

i have some at home, but i'm at work right now, but at places like www.247motoring.com you can look at the details and you can see what all is on the dvd. i know there is the touge battles for touge 200, 300, and max which are on three different dvd's. (i have all of them by the way). but if anybody knows of a bundle pack of dvd's from option or best motoring let me know, for anything but touge would be cool too

- peace

Comment

Originally posted by 180maniac
      i have some at home, but i'm at work right now, but at places like www.247motoring.com you can look at the details and you can see what all is on the dvd. i know there is the touge battles for touge 200, 300, and max which are on three different dvd's. (i have all of them by the way). but if anybody knows of a bundle pack of dvd's from option or best motoring let me know, for anything but touge would be cool too

- peace
      out of touge 200, 300, max which one do u think is the best ?

Comment

They're all good.

There's threads on here somewhere with links to downloads of some of the BMI touge vids.

-MR

Comment

cant download cuz got dial-up and...well it take forever....i think can only get one of those not enought money u know..so which ONE should get...

Comment

I would say MAX or Evo strikes back.

-MR

Comment

Working...
            X