No announcement yet.

SR20 Outlawed???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont actually have the power to do that but ill suggest it again to the administration. I have in the past, and its been considered.

We have numerous helpful newbie threads a seperate area on the forum and link to it from the main page over the top 20 list will be really helpful i think.
    Last edited by nissanguy_24; 07-01-2004, 06:47 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
      How about every just stops answering these threads... Maybe then the no0bs will actually do some research instead of answers to moronic questions being handed to them on a platter.
      I like his idea. I'm sick and tired of these kids attracted to this site 'cause of the domain. If I dont have to wade through this crap everytime I check this site, then I could care less about making them not feel welcome or coming off as a jerk.

If I was one of the first people to see this thread I would've left him a friendly reminder to use the search button, to check out google, and to gather someone common knowledge before ever starting a thread like this again. Then I would've closed it so it can gradually rot in the catacombs of Drifting.coms stupid threads

Comment

Working...
      X