which car would you choose?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which car would you choose?

just your opinion outta these cars. if they were offered to you for free, with no problems and 100,000 mi. which car would you choose?
    ps outta curiousity.
    AE86
    27.78%
    FCS3
    19.44%
    MK2
    2.78%
    S13
    50.00%

S13 cuz parts are as easy to find as dirt..

Comment

s-13 just because I wat a sil-eighty with an s15 sront end. those are so hot.

Comment

i'm not sure...

I like the FC cuz i like rotarys but i like the S13 cuz they are supposedly easier to drift.......

I guess I would take the S13 because of the parts available for it like conversion kits and so forth...

Comment

I have an fc, but for an additional car, I would undoubtedly chose the ae86. There honestly just too fun of a car. Who doesnt want a little lightweight tossable thing packed full of fun?
          Last edited by P1STON2ROTARY; 07-01-2004, 09:16 PM.

Comment

well i had the choice of any car, but i picked the S13.. so i think thats your answer..

Comment

and oh yea, i chose fc because they are very sexy styled.

Comment

love all the choices but i have to say s13. Cool car and a very good drifting car (not to say the others arent).

Comment

AE86 because of the current going price for them

Comment

oh.. i actually just read the thread, hell 100k no problems and free? give me a free 86. i'd love one to play with.

Comment

S13. It looks and performs good. Lots of aftermarket parts too.

Comment

i love bot the s13's and the ae86......I CANT DECIDE!!!......i love em both

Comment

Considering I've been looking for an S13 Coupe for the past 3 months and lose every one I'm seriously interested in, it seems as though dreaming is more realistic than reality. An S13 in metallic dark grey, please.

Comment

for sheer value i would choose the ae86. but i would love to have a t2 fc

Comment

I choose the 86...I already have a S13 and think it would be fun to have a hachi.

Comment

Working...
                              X