ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The return of the Camaro-for all you american car fans!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The return of the Camaro-for all you american car fans!

Ok personnaly im not a big american car fan although i did hear some interesting news...chevy is supposed to bring back the camaro in 2007...rumors yes maybe but a few pictures have crossed me! I will try to get them posted asap. See ya.

2007 firebird

Also from my understanding the firebird is coming back to in 2007, but for the first time ever it is said to look a lot different from the camaro. I have seen no real pics yet like the camaro although i did see a computer animated one it looked like the original old firebirds.

Comment

I like any kind of car whether it drifts or not. I like the Camaro better than the GTO(The Camaro was bumped out to make room for the GTO). I think the Camaro is a better drift platform than the GTO...Once again don't flame me...

Comment

here is a computer animated pic...there is also another pic that looks real but I cant find it again so for now heres this one if that doesnt work here is the link http://www.supercars.net/Pic?s=7&y=2...n1852/2v2.html

Comment

it says corvette on the top but on another site (where i got a link to that site from) said it is really the new camaro but they typed up an error.

Comment

sorry for posting like amillion times in a row but i found this pic at google it is the first one on your left!click the link http://images.google.com/images?q=20...-8&sa=N&tab=wi

Comment

looks like a crossfire to me...

Comment

GTO is a Australian Car with an American Motor...

Good stuff. I pick GTO over Firebird...

Matt.

Comment

i don't know, I don't like the look of it too much.

Comment

ya the GTO looks too much like the Gran Prix and Grand Am, pontiac needs to get some originality in its design...

btw that "camaro" looked way too much like a vette, i dk if i really like all these new designs car companies are throwing at us

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos
                      ya the GTO looks too much like the Gran Prix and Grand Am, pontiac needs to get some originality in its design...
                      That was part of the allure of the GTO when it first came out - it was on the same platform as the Tempest IIRC, and had a gargantuan motor with enormous power. Would you rather have everyone say "look at that GTO" than "Wow, that's one fast Grand Prix!"? GTO was born with a discreet skin and has been born again the same way.

-MR

Comment

Looks like one of them stupid convertible pick ups they just came out with.

Comment

The blue one won't be a Camaro, whatever it is. Chevy doesn't need another two-seat convertible besides the Corvette. I don't think the orange pic is accurate either. From what I hear the new Camaro is very retro, much like the '05 Mustang.

Comment

Originally posted by Xantos

btw that "camaro" looked way too much like a vette, i dk if i really like all these new designs car companies are throwing at us
                            You state that the GTO looks like a Grand Prix and Grand Am and that they need some originality....the fact that the GTO resembles other Pontiacs means they do have originality

Comment

that blue one is an old pic of what the C6 corvette was going to look like and that orange one is a first look as to what the chevelle will look like. sorry no camero

Comment

Working...
                              X