Would u pay 2500 for this AE86?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thai Juku
    I say no. You should buy cars from people who don't know jack about drifting or anything from the import scene. And when you meet them in person you, make sure you don't look like a "street racer". Dress yourself in the lamest way posssible and say you only need this for a daily driver...
    true...i wouldnt pay more tha a G for a hachirok´s in those so normal conditions...

Comment

Yeah, go try finding some around more locally. I see lots of hachiroku's on the road that are just daily beaters to most people and would probably sell at a fair price. By the way, anyone see that Ride with FMF show when that kid basically gutted the 86 and made a mockery of hooking up his car?? I wanted to punch my tv in when I saw he put lawn chairs and glow sticks on it. It woulda been funny if it was any other car, but why the 86? *sigh*

Comment

I say no. You should buy cars from people who don't know jack about drifting or anything from the import scene. And when you meet them in person you, make sure you don't look like a "street racer". Dress yourself in the lamest way posssible and say you only need this for a daily driver...
        i agree I wanna car that hasnt been drifted or abused by racing...and i wouldnt pay that much for that car the car is cool and all but I have seen better ones for less.

Comment

i would never pay over 1500 for a AE86.

Comment

On a good day, that car might be worth a grand. In demand or not, it's haggard.

Comment

I'll pay for it, if it's at least repainted

Comment

Working...
              X