No announcement yet.

Moving to Okinawa

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• haha. well i'm especially dying for the pizza.

Comment

• I'll trade you something for some COCO's.. im serious pm me or i will send you the money at least....

Comment

• Coming Home from Okinawa

Well, Comin home from Okinawa after my 8th-9th final year there living I was glad to be home, but don't get the wrong impression. I had in laws in the furthest part of Okinawa from all the Americans and even being part asian and knowing the language, you don't get screwed as often as most BS American paranoid wierdos would like to spout about. That crap happens all over the world. Not just the Okinawans. They are good and hard working people. I can say this cause my family and Okinawan friends have morals and values that easily make our society look like scum.
        Job wise, I watched all my friends get outta the military and fail over there cause they had these ideas that theyd marry a local girl and get a fat job or start a killer shop. ....Nope, its hard making a living over there not fully or being dependant on the military or government jobs. I have alot more friends and contacts over there outside of the car scene and I wouldn't even waste my time trying to be an English teacher and being an automotive instructor...get in line. Better look for something easier to obtain a living over there like being gaukesei (student) or something...several people go and can't make it and you'll never hear that from them, just how hard they hit it or all the mad partying...90% BS...So be careful what you hear and read and make sure you check and make sure it's not some young butt sniffer living outta Daddy and Mommys coin stash...
        Just do some studying of the area. Look at their economy and what skills you have that can honestly contribute to them.
        have you looked into these things, Gaijin Toroksho, Student Visa, visitors Visa...It's hard and would hate to see ya come home after a big struggle.

Booney

Comment

• Originally posted by HITANDRUNCREW
          oh leroy why must you set yourself up for me to make rude comments.......................................... ...................

i aint scared I know where you live

Comment

Working...
          X