Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yay I Got First Post

whoop dee doo for me

whered all my posts go? well at least it deleted some of the garbage on this forum.

Comment

yeah I know...it sucks. Well.....more for the lost threads than the garbage.
      Last edited by baboon's a$$; 11-27-2003, 04:23 PM.

Comment

i got a bet, 2 weeks and it will be filled with that same junk again...

Comment

Psh, more like 1 week.

Comment

WHATS UP YOU WANNA FIGHT!! YOUR *Censored**Censored**Censored* BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH.... ehhehe thats what these fourms are gonna be filled wit... im puttin my money on two weeks before someone starts flaming...

Comment

most people will get back here by the end of tomarrow, so im giving it until monday for the talk about the site being down to end. after that, it will be back to good old drifting.com/stupidfights

Comment

hahah yea...

Comment

my first post ever

Sup yall new member hope to see alot more meets here in ther bay area

Comment

welcome guy

Comment

See the problem is that you can't see ones drifting skill over the internet. You can't tell if a guy is good or lying out of his rear.

Comment

true that...

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                          i got a bet, 2 weeks and it will be filled with that same junk again...
                          "how do i get my rear end loose??" "please, i'm a puppet, so pick my car for me!" " Initial D is real rite?!!?!?!!? RITE!!?"

hehe, ahh well, whut chu gonna do???

i just think we should start ignoring threads, if the guy sounds like a dumb@ss, jsut dont say nothin. maybe they'll get the idea...

Comment

eh.. sounds like em... but hey.. i like initail D... cuz thats the ONLY touge connection i can find... i have the best motoring vids of touge coming... but they wont last that long... initial d is pretty cool... least he was close to realistic..

Comment

what initial d ain't real? NO! say it ain't so.

Comment

Working...
                              X