Ken Gushi (Interview Request)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ken Gushi (Interview Request)

if anyone is capable of making this happen I would really appriciate a drifting.com interview with Ken Gushi.

Re: Interview Request

We can ask this week. Also, are there any questions that you suggest for this interview?

Originally posted by my 1 88 u
    if anyone is capable of making this happen I would really appriciate a drifting.com interview with Ken Gushi.

Comment

Can you ask him if he's made any friends driving in Formula D?

-MR

Comment

Why not just call up Rotora and talk to Loren. He is head of Sales and Marketing and a very cool guy. I am sure if there is time he be more then willing to set it up.

Oh and ask Loren if Samad can drift the cars...hahah J/K

Comment

Just come to cali and talk to him. hes a cool kid...well hes friendly with all the girls, lol but not like that...perverts!

Comment

ask him how's he doin in school. and at what age did he start driving? hehheh heh driftit

Comment

check out his article in "drifting magazine" i think it was a side project by import racer or tuner. but they have all that stuff, but I think he started when he was 12.

Comment

Gushi Interview

Yeah, an interview with Ken would be cool. He's a real nice guy and his history in the sport is quite interesting. He is very knowledgeable and contributes alot to the grassroot drifters by being an instructor at Drift Day and such. I know he is really busy most of the time. We'll just have to see.

Comment

INFO

yeah, ask Kenshiro how much he uses the e-brake if any and how often. I'm trying to figure out what techniques he's been using but its hard because of the limited amount of footage that we can download. also ask him what his thoughts on that RENTED mopar viper. try and get some insite and advice for novice upcomming drift drivers, and if possible see if he's figured out his axle breaking problems.

AJB

Comment

The interview request was made. Please continue to post suggested questions.

Comment

How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood? Is that valid?

Comment

if he could drift any car in the FD series except what he is driving now, what would it be and why?

does he want to make a living out of drifting? and if so, would he drive for a factory backed team?

would he switch from driving an import to a domestic car if the money and vehicle was right? why or why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Wickdmarz
                          Just come to cali and talk to him. hes a cool kid...well hes friendly with all the girls, lol but not like that...perverts!
                          Nissan guy is the same way..... except perverted.. and not as good of a drifter.. and not famous....

Comment

1. how does it feel to be looked up to by people older than you (like me)?

2. do you have a girfriend?

3. have you gotten your license yet?

4. what is your daily driver? (S14 i think)

5. do you think this will be a career path for some time for you?

6. do you ever tandem with your dad?

7. what do you see in the future for drifting? do you think it'll go uphill or downhill?

8. Do people recognize you on the streets?

Comment

I think he can't get his license until 18 or 21...hes already had it suspended.

Comment

Working...
                              X