Drifting This In 2006!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drifting This In 2006!?

Okay just like to say first is that am new to this board and Hi to everyone here. Now take a look at this, http://www.allpar.com/model/concepts/dodge-razor.html , looks like it could be a good American drifting machine. Talk about bang for your buck, may not be the best looking car but with that much hp and it being rear-wheel drive who cares. So what does everyone think about this possible new ride?

Cool I have heard of and I think I have seen pictures of the car but I have never seen the specs. Thanks for sharing it with us...and I think it has the capability of becoming the next big American car drifting machine...but only time will tell. Thanks again. Bye

Comment

i've seen it. it's the dodge razor. supposed to have a 200-260 hp (not sure) v-6. Not my thing but if more companies follow the low-budget RWD sports car rave, then I can't complain.

Comment

Looked an awful lot like the Slingshot concept. . . .puke. It definatly deserves props for its performance, and it sure as hell beats an SRT-4 in the "coolness" category. . . I believe it's the first Dodge that I would actually consider buying (if it makes production).

Comment

Razor

That's neat that it's RWD, but i think its kinda weird looking. Um, actually I think I could design something more attractive. I'll keep my Z.

Comment

i personally have no intrest in crazy looking concept cars but one thing i did notice was the price! that would be great if there was a "cheap" new rwd car.

Comment

with 250hp RWD and 0-60 in 6sec?? is that good? dosnt integra gsr have 175 hp and run a 6 sumthing on the 0-60?

Comment

hmmm... looks like 350Z body frame + Crossfire rear lights + MR2 head lights and hood

More then likely its just a mock-up of the crossfire... Chrystler and Dodge are one in the same arent they?

Comment

Yep, Chrystler and Dodge are related (Thats how some of the hemi engines are finding themselves in Chrystler cars like the new 300, which I think is hella nice). Yea I think the GS-R runs around 7sec 0-60 (i think), but I do agree 6sec 0-60 is slow for that car but hey its a concept. And for the look of the car I hope it changes to, usually the look of a concept car is defferent from its production counterpart. All I hope is that cars like this are put into production more. Think about it, if Dodge makes this car it might cause the other car companys to make rear-wheel drive affordable beast to. Take for instance japanese car companies who already have some cars like this but never make it to the US, maybe we can get some of those cars? Anyways its a dream, I wouldent mind seeing this car in production.

Comment

I dont like it, the wheels are way too big and fugly, it looks like a cross between a porche, thunderbird, and a 350z.

oh p.s. - the rearend looks like crap. The rearend looks like the back of a Volkswagon beatle (newer model) on steroids.

Comment

from the front the car looks stunned! not stunning but stunned, maybe at its own uglyness.

Comment

Neat! I haven't seen this concept yet. I can't say much for the looks, not my style. However, a lightweight rwd with that much power and for under $15,000 will mean a ton of sales. There are very, very few sporty cars that fill the under $15,000 range for new cars, heck very few non-sporty cars that you can get under $15,000 that aren't Kia or Hundyai or Chevy, none of which I would touch.

Comment

I think the car might be alright, but my girlfriend thinks that it's really cute. So it might not be able to be taken seriously, but I want to see the weight distro, and see somebody drift with it, before I would think about buying it.

Comment

Working...
                          X