fuel gauge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fuel gauge

i am wondering why my fuel gauge says i am full today after i drftrd a while and has not gone down i only had half a tank when i went if anyone can assist me in knowledge that would be great

it was at half a tank before i went

Comment

maybe you broke the sensor, or the wire that goes to the tank.

Comment

Chas your sig is too big, make it smaller so it stops stretching the threads dood.

Comment

ya i agree. cut it a lil bit if you could.

Comment

i think you should keep it that long so i can go like.. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Comment

re:

lol...agreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed hahaa nah its straight bro

Comment

bitches

Comment

much better

Comment

^lol

Comment

dang chas were just having fun...

Comment

Re: fuel gauge

Fuel gauges are extremely inaccurate to begin with.

Comment

Get an Autometer fuel gauge, better battery (could be Optima Yellow Top), rewire the fuel pump, check the sensors. You'll have two things done with one operation - rewiring will check if it was wire's fault, and if not, you can always check the sensors. Also, rewiring with better cables will make the fuel pump work more efficiently because of the smaller losses in voltage between the battery and the pump. It can take some energy from the car, so installing a decent battery would be a good shot. A better gauge would be useful, so install an Autometer one.

Comment

The floaty thingy allways gets jacked in 240s when you drift. My cars fuel gauge works sometimes and doesn't others. Just make sure you don't run out of gas, it is not that hard to fill up more than you need to. It is not any more or less expencive either.

Comment

Working...
                            X