Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was with you until the whole opposing lane of traffic thing. you can be fast without having to go into the wrong lane.

Comment

*is officially afraid of nissanguy24*

Comment

Originally posted by Xise

right now I am looking for someone to actually race up where I live, but nobody but me it seems has the balls to race on backroads in the opposing lane of traffic. I really want to see if I am any good compared to someone else, at this point i reakky don't care what car the other dude is driving, I just want an adrenaline rush lol. anyone Here driving around in newengland?

Do you really think that saying that helps your case in any way? If so, wow, that makes me sad to think that my vote counts as much as yours will. You're only demonstrating that kids with cars who think they're sh*t hot are nothing but trouble. Maybe nobody will "race" you on those roads because...hmmm, what was it...oh yeah, there's a reason traffic is divided in opposite directions and there's also a reason that one travelling in one direction would not want to wander into the lane of traffic travelling in the opposite direction. Kid, get a clue and grow up.

Comment

my thoughts exactly ex-cat and nissan guy

"However its not wise, nor should i ask about it on the forum."
          indeed. i think we would all be happy if you did not become some sort of drug dealer/ pimp instead of staying here and moderating (moderomamamamating i dont know anymore)

on another serious note another horrible country is sierra leone (spelling) the children are taken and forced to take drugs (mainly cocaine) and then once they do that they are essentially super soldiers because they have no morals because they are too young.

Comment

tee-hee....aww...be nice to the lil kids...they just want to fit in...i mean...don't we all share a common interest?

Comment

Originally posted by !zyawedistinips
              tee-hee....aww...be nice to the lil kids...they just want to fit in...i mean...don't we all share a common interest?
              why did you come back? -____-

Comment

First of all I am not a kid, I am 20 and if you are afriaid to go into the opposing lane of traffic when it is clear to do so, then you obviously are not serious about the sport so why don't you realize that drifting on the road in general at all is considered reckless driving, as is driving in the opposite lane of traffic so the penalty would be the same either way. I guess you are just too afraid of a head on collision or are just unconfident in yourself so you don't take risks, so don't lay a trip on me...you can jsut spare me Ex-Cat.

So you are saying that you have never gone into the opposing lane of traffic even when it is actually legal to do so, especially on the roads I use, the yellow centerline is dotted in some areas, that are known as passing zones between certain times. I only have driven in areas of Situate which are virtually deserted at night. I have driven for several hours up there without ever seeing another car....so I think I am reletively safe, if you pay attention and exercise some caution you can be aware of oncomming traffic well before you are in risk of a crash. After all I am not driving around full throttle not paying attention to anything that would just be stupid.

Comment

alright enough of this *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* in my thread

Comment

Working...
                  X