X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USA TODAY-Feature on Drifting

Drifting tries to rev up U.S. fans
    http://www.usatoday.com/money/autos/...drifting_x.htm

Well, after the D1 what would you expect. Its going mainsteem now. At least maybe we will get some new parts and places to race.

WTF? Pre 1984 corollas?
    Last edited by Chas; 11-28-2003, 01:36 AM.

Comment

Dumb American reporters don't know anything.

Comment

dumb americans dont know anything...

Comment

you could say that, dumb people dont know anything.

Comment

Thats nice...

Watch people, You'll see manufactured drifting cars in the next 3 yrs... ha ha..

Honda Civic (FR)?
            Preludes (FR)?
            Integras (FR)?

Comment

Originally posted by CRASHDRIVE
              Thats nice...

Watch people, You'll see manufactured drifting cars in the next 3 yrs... ha ha..

Honda Civic (FR)?
              Preludes (FR)?
              Integras (FR)?

I always thought Preludes should be FR. The newer ones at least.

Comment

thatd be sick, a FR prelude.

Comment

Im Guessing HONDA's will be the first to come out.

Because Honda is the least manufacturer that has an FR in their line.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
                    thatd be sick, a FR prelude.
                    I am picturing a fastback 2+2 S2000.

Jim

Comment

heh

guys chill, i want honda to come out with FR, gives us another reason to make fun of them and humiliate them with our legit drift cars...

...the cats on our side, he's trying to shoot them damn reporters..
                      Attached Files

Comment

honda has an FR dumba$$... S2000

a small note, just because a car is FF does not mean its not as good as a FR... DC2 and EG6 are really good touge cars... and it takes good drivers to not understeer them off the mountains... so if you see a FF on a touge thats not a F&F fag... dont mess with it cuz you'll prolly get beat..

MR, FR, FF, AWD all have strenghs and weaknesses... just because you dont like them dont mean they're not bad cars...

and if you know anything, youd know that in the near future almost all cars made will be FF.. "they must be doing somthing right!"
                        Last edited by panda_3ight_6; 11-28-2003, 11:54 PM.

Comment

I know. I dont understand why more people dont drift the s2000?

Comment

comon you honestly think an integra is better than a 240 on a mountain pass...atleast drifting i mean??

if they were good drifting cars..dont you think you would see a whole bunch of them drifting..by pros...not your everyday F&F..like you...

and the reason why there is more FF out there isnt because they are great cars...it because they are all economy cars..they are good commuters..all sports cars are rear wheel drive..

so relax and chill

yes honda already has a FR..its the s2000 and the reason they dont use it its because...its still a very expensive car..

Comment

The DC2 does well in touge and is lbeled as the best FF touge car built.Touge racing is mostly grip,so the cars drifting capabilities would be irrelavant.

Comment

Working...
                              X