alternative for members

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alternative for members

Hi...i know its my first post...hope its not found horridly offensive.

Just wanted to drop in and say hi! Im part of a website for the drift, auto-x, tuner community and wanted to extend a welcome to some potential new members.

our site is www.wanganmidnight.com

the site has been around for a while, but we've recently given it a facelift and a load of new features. One we're most proud of is our personal Garage feature...which lets u add your own car and list all of its mods...with photos (you can see it here: http://www.wanganmidnight.com/forums...php?act=Garage )

we're not selling anything, we dont get paid anything for running the site....just a group of serious car enthusiasts that speak from experience...not just what they've read in a magazine. our mods are actual drifters, auto-x organizers, nissan and toyota tuners, etc...not initial d kiddies.

lastly, this invitation is extended only to people who are actual enthusiasts...not drift fan boys, car-less kids, initial d fans, etc. we've been taking great strides to remove the younger, immature members from our boards.

if you want a enthusiast site without the idiots, check us out.

p.s.
    if anyone does bad mouth our board from experience its because they've been banned for being a tard.

screw off, wanganmidnight was tha people who were talkin $hit about drifting.com... but im not going to be immature and start falming hehehe... dont spam man...

Comment

if you don't want noobs i suggest taking the post off this site.

and has anyone played wangan midnight the arcade game? this one time i beat 11 people in a row with an FC and they were all driving skylines and stuff. and i could drift in that game too, by feinting then braking at the right point i could whip the tail out and then power through.

Comment

After the crash, i dont belive there are many newbs left.

Comment

Originally posted by Chas
          lets pray...

Comment

^yeh.. havnt seen that many newbs yet .... the key point...

Comment

what crash? do you mean the forum crash? or did someone screw up drifting?
              Last edited by miata619drifter; 11-28-2003, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Yea, while on that subject, where is my post count? I was at like 85...what happenned? How come you at 63 already?

Comment

Originally posted by miata619drifter
                  what crash? do you mean the forum crash? or did someone screw up drifting?
                  lol the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by Spec
                    Yea, while on that subject, where is my post count? I was at like 85...what happenned? How come you at 63 already?
                    I had over 1200 posts lost. I have that because i post.

Comment

last night, when i shut the comp off i had more then chas, i wanted to keep up with him... but look... he's already got 75...argh...where does he do all this posting!

Comment

I'm a member of wanganmidnight and I think it's a damn good site.

Garage Battle knows that when something becomes big (ie: drifting) there will be posers and fanboys. His site is for people that are actually INVOLVED. There are lots of places for noobs wanganmidnight just isnt one of them.

Don't be offended if every site on the internet isn't for you. He's not advertising to you. If you're an enthusiast then come on over and enjoy a site full of information with none of the pointless crap.

I'm not saying drifting.com isnt useful/informative cuz it is I enjoy it alot. It has an awesoome layout and great non forum related resources. I even come on here and help others out if I can.

A big site like this has an equal amount of BS. However, I wanna stress that I believe noobs are a necessary and healthy part of any sport. Everyone deserves to have their questions answered and expand their knowledge. That's what places like this are for.

Comment

now if everyone around here and their talked like you... just now... these would be the greatest fourms ever... but sadly noone is really looking to learn anymore... most newbies wanna know dumb stuff.. anyways... someone here said that the people there talked crap about drifting.com... if you say that that site has more people giving informotive info then bullshizzo... then id join... wangan style racing is very cool... but i still think that they are just like many sites... full of BS...

Comment

In our defense our forums aren't as busy. It's a pretty small site and alot of the members know each other personally. It's not specifically about wangan racing either.

If WM was superior I wouldn't be a member of other sites. As far as the *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* talking goes I think it was more directed at the post whore/noob/flamer crowd that frequents this site. I know there are alot of enthusiast members at drifting.com. It's just that here you have to take the good with the bad. WM you don't.

I like helping noobs it's very gratifying as long as they really wanna learn and ask decent questions. Not stuff like "what color underwear does keiichi wear when he drifts?" but actual drift related discussion. I was a stupid noob at one point and found the outgoing and helpful attitude of a few people at club4ag to be very refreshing. It made me wanna learn more and now I can help people out. Community man... community.

Comment

2 things...

i think he wears green...(seems he always wears green)

and club4ag is a very good fourm... they are almost always on topic and everyone there knows their stuff... thats a very very nice fourm...

Comment

Working...
                              X