No announcement yet.

Importing law?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

another way to bring a car legally into the US is to when you emmigrate here from another coutry like Japan or Europe or Austrailia have the vehicle brought in under your passport, you pay a small tax on it and as long as the paper work checks it is on the road for you legal in the US that is how I got my GT-4.

Comment

This may be something you can do........... Import one to canada then bring it to the U.S. (well thats easy for me to say, I live in Michigan and Canada is a 2hr drive). The only reason i say this is because This guy i know bought a 02 thunderbird in canada then brought it to the U.S. Legaly. Oh ya all the Honda Civic Type R's were built in Ohio then exported to Japan.

Comment

Originally posted by 4-D Racing
        This may be something you can do........... Import one to canada then bring it to the U.S. (well thats easy for me to say, I live in Michigan and Canada is a 2hr drive). The only reason i say this is because This guy i know bought a 02 thunderbird in canada then brought it to the U.S. Legaly. Oh ya all the Honda Civic Type R's were built in Ohio then exported to Japan.

You sure they were built in Ohio? Cuz it would be easier for them to build it at home, instead of shipping aross the country and sea...Some parts might be built here or England, but I don't really think they were completed built here...

Comment

Originally posted by 4-D Racing
          Oh ya all the Honda Civic Type R's were built in Ohio then exported to Japan.
          i heard all the honda accord type r's were built in the us too.

Comment

What do you know? You're just a printer...Haha jk...Just prove it to me so I'll shut up...

Comment

jdm.... www.autoconxion.com

Comment

August 2002 Sport Compact Car Road Tests the Accord Type R and the say that Honda Civics Type R's were built in Ohio. I remember because they called them sneaky basterds or something like that.

Comment

Working...
                X