FAQ SHEET (Suggestions?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FAQ SHEET (Suggestions?)

DRIFTING.com needs an updated FAQ sheet for the “NEW to DRIFTING” forum and we would appreciate your suggestions.

Best drift cars, covering weight balance, aftermarket, reliability, gas mileage, drift only versus double-duty cars, domestically available models versus JDM only, SR versus KA and KA-T, etc

AWD drifting, feel free to copy some of my old posts on AWD, or I'll send some in a word doc.

Drift techniques - braking drift, use of E-brake, power over, clutch kick, etc. Essentially a simplified "teaser" version of the Drift Bible

Where to buy Option and Drift Tengoku magazines/video

Tire Contact patch - nobody seems to know what this is and it's very important.

That's all I've got for now, I'll be back

-MR

Comment

Chas's Beginner Drift Setup:
      http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...?threadid=3486

-MR

Comment

Ok I'm probably gonna get flamed for this one but here it goes anyway. I've written a bunch of information on how to drift for my friends who play Gran Turismo 3. The same methods/techniques apply to real life driving so feel free to use anything you'd like from that site:
        http://pergatory.net/gt3/rwd.html
        (Please give credit where credit is due, whether it be a link to my site, e-mail, or even just a mention at the bottom of the FAQ)

Before you laugh too hard, this is a SERIOUS site and I have taken a lot of time to write this information out in a way that people can understand it, so please don't just blow me off as some 13-year-old kid who can't wait to hop into his first dori-machine.

Also feel free to provide me with feedback on the site. ^^

Comment

something highlighting the difficulty of drivetrain converstions. For anyone who thinks converting his civic to RWD is the best solution for a new guy.

Comment

Working...
          X