No announcement yet.

We All Need Some Drifting.com T-shirts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm... 40 huh I'll see what i can do. What size shirt you want? It's gonna be a black shirt bro, just to let you know

Comment

nah... i don wear t shirts...

but i dont think you could make those anyways... they look really complaicted... if you could... have you seen those signal work shirts? id buy on those from you...like one with a drifting.com on the front and some kick a$$ letter style on back

Comment

Wow, that one is cool. We could pull it off, maybe a little less detailed though.

Comment

you dont wear t-shirts? ...are you a nudist?

Comment

unlike most men in this forum... i dress nice... i have a total of three t shirts... that i only wear at home or in the shop... other then that im wearing nice shirts that have buttons.. hehe..

Comment

I wish i could wear suits everyday.

Comment

i dont wear suits A$$... just nice clothes... like polos and button down shirts..sweaters and stuff... dont all you wear these too?

Comment

i wear track suits and stuff. Anywho...i can make shirts and what not with this on it. Tell me what you think. Should i make any for you guys? If so what size, and if you want i can put custom stuff on it. NOTE: this is all gonna be done by hand so it will take me time and effort. We can discuss pricing later.
                  Attached Files

Comment

i was gonna ask about that lil panda guy... hehe, im not much a fan of red (strong ties to crips, though thats quite immature but i cant let it go...) if you can find a nice quatity workshirt like that signal auto one? id buy one... but i need to know price and stuff first...

Comment

umm...what color do you have in mind?

Comment

blue... ??

Comment

what about a DRIFTING.com/CHUNKY BAI T-Shirt?
                          But we would need permission from Chunky.

Comment

thatd be tight... but looks hard to print... and whos gonna ask signal... not chunky... you gotta ask signal...i think...

Comment

Nah, as long as there no signal markings.

Comment

me like t-shirt!! me want t-shirt!!me like t-shirt!!! me want t-shirt!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X