Megan Racing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Megan Racing

Has that Megan Racing company been around for along time? Is it a japanese company or is it one of theose american companies trying to be JDM?

Do you mean Mugen? If so, they have been around since 1973 and they are one of the best japanese companies around. But if it is Megan I have no idea. I have never heard of them.

Comment

Megan Racing is... a wholesaler of generic "performance" products made in China and Hong Kong. Pretty much all they have going for them is that they're cheap.
      Last edited by GRiDRaceTech; 07-17-2004, 06:40 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by GRiDRaceTech
        Megan Racing is... a wholesaler of generic "performance" products made in China and Hong Kong. Pretty much all they have going for them is that they're cheap.
        HK and China are the worlds leaders in pirating.That's why they are cheap,they are more than likely not authentic.I'm willing to bet 100% of their parts aren't.Something Ueno brought up.The fake parts just aren't of cheap quality any more,thus creating a spur in their populairty because of their cheap price.

Comment

got a link to the sites?

Comment

sounds more like meager.

Comment

Re: Megan Racing

Originally posted by bboyt3nsk
              Has that Megan Racing company been around for along time? Is it a japanese company or is it one of theose american companies trying to be JDM?
              Im betting that you saw them @ Ebay. My bro bought some strut tower from them via ebay. They're cheap. but they're are just struts.

Comment

Working...
              X