• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i saw chris's car on the lift in the back ground

Comment

Re: Redline TV episode 2 FEEDBACK

Originally posted by nissanguy_24
      I have to admit i watched redline tv today. Its was actually pretty good. Ms Day drove up in a GTR this time.. though i think it was tacked on, it was a better choice.

Overall pretty good show the technical stuff on the silver Evo was pretty good too. Any other thoughts on it?
      yea, entering with the gtr was a lot better....but that silver eclpise is her personal car

Comment

I wasn't home to watch these last two episodes and it sounds like it's getting better. But it seems to me that opening the show with her driving up in a GTR is just falling in line with everyone before and hyping the Skyline so much. It would be nice if you showed another car. The Skyline GTR is a great car and all but it's way overrated, especially by the media. I think people just need to be aware that there's other cars out there that can hang with the best.

Comment

man i thought it was a once a month thing.. i wont miss it again.. i didnt think it was too bad the first time.. but was lookin for more drifting. thats what i got the impression it was all about.. i wont miss it anymore

Comment

they need to re-run the show even if it is late at night. I work on saturdays, my vcr doesn't record, and tivo is too damn expensive.

Comment

See?

I'm pleased to see more people are taking a liking to the show. I think some of the suggestions provided have helped the production team fine tune the edited content.

As for reruns, check this link and note that the original air date is posted followed by the re run date. http://www.redline-tv.com/cars.htm Repeats start August 14th and run until the last weekend in September.

Remember that currently, the show airs only once per week, Saturdays on Spike at 11:30AM.

Comment

Of course from being on drifting.com, I'd love to see more drifting. The first intro that I saw a few months ago showed a lot of it. I was hoping there'd be more coverage in the show.

Comment

Yes, please show more drifting. It seems to me that that is the general complaint (for drifters by drifters hint hint). We have plenty of "Tuner" type TV shows". It was mentioned earlier that you should do a build up. Call it drift car on a budget or something. If your target audience is truly drifters you are straying away from our interest and needs. I did enjoyed watching Sam on the track drifting at 100mph in 3rd gear. The EVO was ok, yet it was another show car on a show that was originally advertised as a drifting program. I think if you just change your mission statement “for drifters by drifters”. You will get fewer complaints. If it is going to showcase show cars you need to change it to something that reflects that. BTW I heard that on the 2nd show there was a brief glimpse of my teams Skyline R33 from the Houston event. I will have to check out the replay. I was too busy driving in Sonoma to watch TV

Comment

the show has gotten better. i recently seen car and driver's "Boost" show and i think they are much more informative when it comes to real stats i.e. 0-60 tests etc... i would like to see more of this stuff in "redline" where you gather the tuner cars that you have for the week and run them in road course, acceleration, skid pad etc.... i would like to see some real numbers. it would also be good maybe if you profiled new parts coming out on the market.

just a few more suggestions

Comment

Awesoem stuff, Kaito

I'll share with the production team....

Comment

i finally saw the show this past weekend. it was pretty decent compared to the other "tuner" shows out there. i thought courtney did pretty well.

Comment

Working...
                        X