ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Drift King is retired, but who is taking his place?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drift King is retired, but who is taking his place?

this may be a repost, in which case please point me in the right direction.

The drift king is retired, but who is taking his place? if there is a new drift king, who is he. if not, who should be considered?

Re: the king

Originally posted by 180sx2nr8u
    this may be a repost, in which case please point me in the right direction.

The drift king is retired, but who is taking his place? if there is a new drift king, who is he. if not, who should be considered?
    He's retired from professional racing,not actual drifting itself.He will most likely forever wear the title of ƒhƒŠƒLƒ“.A new drift king? Only way I could see such a transition being possible is if he passed the title to one of his kouhai.

Kazama for dorikin

Comment

whats a kouhai? a apprentice?

Comment

Sort of.,Japanese has hierarchies.In that case it would be sort of like an apprentice,a younger member associated with him.Someone in a lower position then him.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
          Sort of.,Japanese has hierarchies.In that case it would be sort of like an apprentice,a younger member associated with him.Someone in a lower position then him.
          hope hes still remotely good at drifting. i gotta have someone to look up to man!

Comment

Originally posted by BENJO
            whats a kouhai? a apprentice?
            kouhai = inferior
            sempai = superior

Comment

I offically call the title "Drift President" kind of like that beer commercal... Will Tsuchya meet my challange? find out!

Comment

Working...
              X