?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ?

why did my old SN get erased from the forums. it says my name is not valid. i used to be RS4DRIFTER

I think it's because the forums crashed.

Comment

I love how people dont think to re-register their old names...

Jim

Comment

And why I gotta be a NOOB wait a min. were all NOOBS again.

Comment

oh... well my old name was too hard to type... []D4/\/d48six or whatever... took to long to write... anywayz.. its ok its just the internet...

Comment

http://www.drifting.com/forums/showt...=&threadid=578

The thread is stickied and the title is self explanitory,can't miss it.Oh wait,you already did,never mind.

Comment

heh, yea its kinda sad that you guys make these posts like this... when it was the first post...

Comment

its cool. Im glad it crashed, cleans up this mess of a forum.

Comment

boy am i glad i didnt have too many posts... like say 1200... man id be really POed... but well what can ya do eh?

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                    boy am i glad i didnt have too many posts... like say 1200... man id be really POed... but well what can ya do eh?

i guess you could be a postwhore and post in every topic, right? right?

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

ah ha... you caught me... well im bored out of my mind and yahoo chat rooms get really boring after about 12... so yea im a "postwhore"

Comment

im interested in how you took a pic of the page... or what ever you did... thats kinda cool... anywayz... sorry god... didnt know itd piss you off so much

Comment

Originally posted by panda_3ight_6
                            im interested in how you took a pic of the page... or what ever you did... thats kinda cool... anywayz... sorry god... didnt know itd piss you off so much
                            Beside F12 there is a Print Screen key.He pushed that,and by the looks of it,he erased everything but the part he wanted to display in paint.That would explain why the rest of the background is white.

Comment

Originally posted by Coiloverkid
                              i guess you could be a postwhore and post in every topic, right? right?
                              stfu.

Comment

Working...
                              X