No announcement yet.

question for all of u california east bay/entire bay area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Free drift events at the Alameda base? When do these go down? Any info would be appreciated

Comment

i dont know my friend just said he goes their and he payz nuthing and he gets to practise drifti g their i belive its every week end or some thing i dont know i will ask him tommarow in school
      Attached Files

Comment

why do you keep ataching the pic of the s15?
        anyway lest set somthing up for karting..
        I want to go stop all your asses(not that i can, i just want to
        anyway humm...cant do it this weekend maybe next sat night?

Comment

most cops up here in the REAL NOR-CAL have no idea about drifting except that they can call it wreckless driving. if you want to get something going try looking around in small country towns that have racetracks at the fairgrounds and crap. im up here in mendo(cino) county, like 165 miles north of frisco on 101. i run three different roads that go to the coast from hwy 101 that average about 30 miles. two are never patrolled, and the other only the first 5 miles or last 5 miles are patrolled depending on thedirection youre starting from. it would be cool for a lot of you bay folk to come up here on a weekend drive and we all could explore some territory. let me know what up with that.

Comment

well.....kids......i wont be able to do any of this for awhile.....cause i just tore mt ACL(a tendon in ur knee)....sigh......

Comment

damn that sucks would you like to tell us wut happend

o yea and since you are tierd of the s14 ill put this one instead
              Attached Files

Comment

well......i was at work........almost closin time......so i decided to fuk around and jump over these pads...........which i did and DID clear them but my knee just collosped.....which is pretty fukin stupid way of tearin it even though its been bad for years and ive been waitin for it to tear.....so...sigh.....sh*t always comes to me when things r just startin to go right......

and im sure it was just a typo with the "s14" right??..............................j/k

Comment

that fuking suckz dude nd yea its a typo i ment s15
                  Attached Files

Comment

i lived on NAS Alameda for 10 years man, where do they drift there? this is the first i heard of this. last time i heard (a few years ago) its all business stuff thats been going on there, mainly Pixar has a studio there, and the city is trying to make it into some projects. but yeah, from my memory of the base it seems small unless they tore stuff down. probably around the house i used to live in, i used to skid my bike there. that was so cool back then.

Comment

WOW!!! this is an old *Censored**Censored**Censored* thread hahaha....i even moved...haha...but dont worry ill be back next summer. but theres no need to try to make an event anymore...since theres plenty around these days. but maybe when i move back ill try to put together a "welcome home RAY!!" meet... hahaha

Comment

All the places you guys mentioned was already researched by NCDA staff. They have also talked to the city. The only place the could find was altamont in tracy. They could use more support at their events though. The Bay Area drifters complain about not having a place to drift but there is the NCDA events. It may not be the best track but its a start.

Comment

Originally posted by Raziel
                          All the places you guys mentioned was already researched by NCDA staff. They have also talked to the city. The only place the could find was altamont in tracy. They could use more support at their events though. The Bay Area drifters complain about not having a place to drift but there is the NCDA events. It may not be the best track but its a start.
                          I second that. If you guys want to support the bay area drift scene, come out and drift with NCDA! Although Altamont is not the best location for drifting, that's the best they could do right now at a very reasonable price. Don't be spoiled about drifting in parking lots. If you want to be good like the Japanese, you got to drift in places like Altamont. A lot of the drift tracks in Japan are kind of small and virtually have no run offs, just like regular mountain roads. I have seen many drifters improving at a rapid pace drifting at Altamont. Drivers with 12 valve KA with only suspension mods are drifting the whole banking. Remember, no pain, no gain, and drifting with no balls = sucks... Get a beater and head on to support NCDA at Altamont and let you balls grow! (Sorry, a little too graphical description about the balls :P)
                          Hubert Young
                          KORE 8 Films

Comment

yea....i found out about the altamont D days around arpil this year....but i didnt have a car at the time then i moved in june....but when i come back and their still goin on ill be goin....

Comment

Everyone needs to be at Golden Gate Fields for the Falken Tire Drift
                              Showoff on OCT 15th..

Comment

Working...
                              X