My Baby.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Baby.

I just got my first car. It is an 89 Toyota Supra. It is auto, non-turbo, but I don't care. It's also gota targa top, and is light blue. I also believe it has a stock lsd. I really want to see if I can Inertia drift, and E-brake it (yeah I know). I've heard that these are really heavy. Also when I floor it it takes a while to get going. I plan to do the 5spd and Turbo swap sometime, but I'm in high school so I need transportation for know. I was planning on getting some SSR Formula's in silver, with Yokohama tires. I would probably just keep them 16" or maybe 15". I am lost about suspension. I did find a pair of vented headlight covers that I was thinking about getting, and only using the right one, and getting an HKS filter. Along with a dual tip Buddy Club(I think) muffler, and then have custom 3" piping and take out the cat. For know I'm just dreaming, but I love my baby. Well just thought I'd tell you guys, and I'll post pics after I take some.

thats cool man.....i like that gen supra.....hmmm....i want a lot of cars...

Comment

i probably wouldnt recomend 3" pipes on a N/a car but it is a 6 cylinder so it might be ok.

thats sweet man i wish I had a supra when i was in high school

Comment

That's cool that you got one... Trust me you can get the auto sideways. Mine started out auto and N/A too. Just have to use alot of power-over. If you look on the link where you asked me about the suspension. I told you some tricks on getting the auto sideways. I liked the RS*R exhaust (3") on the A70. I would suggest the Tein Flex suspension for a solid feel. Your going to love the car, as a daily and for fun. Good Luck and don't be worried to ask ? about it. The more you know, makes it easier to enjoy your car even more.

But all of this is just my opinion.

Comment

yeah my fc started out auto and NA when i bought it in high school in 1995 , not its neither. its now a 5 speed turbo. it took me 9 years but it was well worth it. so be patient and enjoy your car

Comment

Working...
          X