No announcement yet.

Komatsu Quit Signal!?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

id rather see kuroi drive his own car....

Comment

Re: chris

Originally posted by D1 DRIFTER
      chirs is good but stuck up and i hate ppl that are stuck up cuz they think they are all bad *Censored**Censored**Censored*....
      I hear Chris is a nice guy whos got a good head on his sholders

Comment

If this is the Chris who just joined signal your talking about, hes a bad *Censored**Censored**Censored* guy. Has fun, and not stuck up, keep kickin *Censored**Censored**Censored* chris!

Comment

oh and this censored *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored* is *Censored**Censored**Censored*

Comment

i hope all that sensored stuff is good stuff, since chris is my best friend, and have been for years, and i might have to fight all of you.

hes not stuck up at all, that son of a *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*, would do anything for anyone, no matter what, i remember one time he drove me around for hours looking for my stolen car on a school night.

Comment

I am going to come to Chris's defense here. He has run at a number of our US Drift events and EVERY time he has been more then cool. I have seen him help guys out, talk to strangers, give driving advice and so on. The guy moved from PA to CA to follow his dream and made it happen and really quick too.

Sorry D1 Driver but with a screen name like that do you expect anyone of us that know what is going on to take you serious? Keep on hating, punk a$$!

Comment

hey

yo i already talked 2 him and he's a cool guy i said i was sry and he said that he was sry for being that way... so were cool so u guys need 2 stop hating on me now

Comment

Working...
                X