drifting on spanish channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drifting on spanish channel

so i'm watching tv and there is a show called "ver para Creer" or see to believe (something like that. its basically a show like "real tv" where they have real footage thats either really cool or really graphic. well in the intro they say they are gonna show a segment on drifting. so i make my girlfriend watch the show against her will so we can see this segment. they don't show it until the end. when its finally on i had to keep telling my girlfriend to look up at the screen. (she was looking at pictures) and it lasts only like 10 seconds and i miss it cuz i couldn't get her to watch it. oh well. thought it was cool that they had a blurb. they said something about the cars look like they are dancing.. and something about how it's not a race its more about style. they also mentioned how even though it looks like the cars are going to crash, that they are under control. or something like tthat.

The first time I saw drifting on tv was on Mun Dos. That was almost a year ago.

Comment

yeah i have been seeing on like every channel lately. I mean it was on X play on G4 tech tv they were reviewing N4SU and they were talking about "Drift racing" is a new addtion to the seires so they went to a drift event. They didnt really seem to get it.

Comment

Working...
      X