No announcement yet.

Rides DRIFTING Feature on TV (FEEDBACK)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rides DRIFTING Feature on TV (FEEDBACK)

I'm watching it right know its hella tight, wish REDLINE was as good as this. GO TLC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just finished it. I missed the first 30 minutes though. But its on again at 10.

Comment

ya i watched the whole thing i thought it was great, didnt really show to much technique but yet they showed alot of in car action, imamuras car looks gorgeous i luv his ride, botht eh jdm and usdm versions lol

sam rocked in that supra, he should of built another one instead of th eviper i think it would be alot more intresting but to each its own all in all it was a good show

Comment

i loved it as well, great action, and plenty of info. Someone get it right for a tv special.

Enjoyed it very much

Comment

The thing that stuck with me the most was the comment from the main guy there, the D1 guy that said he was thrilled to have the GTO there and how he would like to see more Mustangs, VIPERS, and other American cars in it. Funny how the only people who don't want American cars in Drifting are the Americans. Sounds like a shot in the foot to me. Lame.

The show was great. Hope they do another one again soon.

Comment

Rides > Redline TV any day of the week!

Comment

Rides is awesome.. im not done yet but its already great 11 minutes with out much comercals at all! and its still going.. My good friend mister lieberman and his pals at red line need to pay close attention.

Comment

yea im watching it right now so far its good...

Comment

HEY REDLINE TV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE SOME NOTES..

seriously

Comment

wow

Comment

I would actually say that was the best show I have seen all year. I was really excitied to see the great action/tunning/practice footage. I was alittle disappointed when they chooose to fallow the GTO, but it was still cool to see the whole build to race from scatch. This show gets a 10 from me....Great job Rides! Redline just looked like a joke tonight.

O and Yeah! less commercials more show... finally.

I vote for another one too...

Comment

Its 12:40 am in Dallas and I am glued to the TV. This needs to be on once a week! A+ Oh yeah, Sam was sick in the Supra!
                        Last edited by cartunes13; 07-27-2004, 10:50 PM.

Comment

I would buy a dvd by these guys every month if they were to release a series going behind the scenes with different drift teams like they did.

Comment

Not big enough yet, that why Redline is all Import stuff. I would love to see it get big enough to do shows like that, but it isn't going to without the very things that everyone here hates. Sponsers, money and big carmakers coming into the sport.

Trade off.

Also, everyone see Lorin from Japan, Pimpmaster DX? He was in there and his team was ALL over the show. What ever happened to that guy
                            Last edited by Ghost of Duluth; 07-27-2004, 11:01 PM.

Comment

Very good show. Rides covers alot more then drifting, and unfortionately ghost is right, the amount of money it takes to make a presentation that good is abit too much to fund a weekly show. however maybe a monthly special on drifting might work? especialy sold on dvd... or something similar. Anyways very enjoyable.

Comment

Working...
                              X