ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone know who owns this Ken & Mary C110 in LA?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone know who owns this Ken & Mary C110 in LA?

I know the car changed hands many times over the last several years... Does anyone know who owns it now? Please let me know how to get in contact with the owner if you do.

Last edited by ChokudoriS13; 07-28-2004, 05:24 AM.

I can run the plates or the address. But dont do nothing that will get you in trouble.

Comment

Originally posted by LAPD
      I can run the plates or the address. But dont do nothing that will get you in trouble.
      don't have either.

Comment

Re: Anyone know who owns this Ken & Mary C110 in LA?

Originally posted by ChokudoriS13
        I know the car changed hands many times over the last several years... Does anyone know who owns it now? Please let me know how to get in contact with the owner if you do.

Holy **censored*censored*censored**!!! That car is just as rare and beautiful as the 2000GT. Didnt Nissan make only 197 of those GTRs? What is that car doing on the streets of LA? It belongs in a museum! Its a terrible thing that they are so rare and most kids (like myself) these days dont appreciate those old school GTRs...

Comment

Re: Re: Anyone know who owns this Ken & Mary C110 in LA?

Originally posted by Velvet
          Holy **censored*censored*censored**!!! That car is just as rare and beautiful as the 2000GT. Didnt Nissan make only 197 of those GTRs? What is that car doing on the streets of LA? It belongs in a museum! Its a terrible thing that they are so rare and most kids (like myself) these days dont appreciate those old school GTRs...
          There were more than just 197 GT-R's... That one is a much less rare GT-X, however (friend's cousin actually crushed one in the early 1990's because no one was buying it). As far as I know, its currently powered by an L28ET (280ZX engine) which is why there's an FMIC in the grill. I want to find the owner and maybe make an offer .

Comment

Wow, I wish i could have that dinosaur. Although they kinda remind me of the old school american muscle cars. Hey I think they have that GTR in tokyo xtreme racer 3

Comment

Working...
            X