drift the jeep

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Grounded Boy
    we drifted it all the time, he he we even got chalenged by this punk in an old 240, we accepted and won, he sucked so much, he only did one pass of the lot and stopped we said he could do more if he wanted but declined, my friend had a broken hand at the time so i drove,(lol) i kicked his arse he even atmitted it, i was hanging it out, i will try to post vids of our escapades, its fun as hell, any ways we have been through 8 sets of $300 tires in the back and 2 in the front, oh well read the sig.
    JESUS!!!! If your spending that much money on tires, save that money and buy a 240. I'm buying mine fairly soon and trust me, those cars are amazing. My friend has an older one. Drifting in a cherokee is cool, but it is really dangerous and unstable, if anything, just lower it. Like drop it 4 inches.

Comment

Here here Young Drifter. Nicely put.

Comment

Comment

Hey i wear nice pants that fit me!... and my car is quite unsupicous. a old corolla is not a "racer" in most peoples eyes.

Comment

Heh guess again. Give it about 6 months to a year. Lower said Toyota, put some wheels on it and trouble will come your way. AE-86's are about to get REALLY expensive and really conspicuous. You think folks don't know what one is? There was a segment on Good Morning America for gods sake .

You got a great car but it's gonna start gaining attn. Trust me.

But the pants that fit are a great start

Comment

eh, im not really scared. i plan to get some tight looking rims too... sides all the other stuff...

Comment

Panda, what year corolla is it? I love that car...

Comment

i just bought it today. 1985 toyota corolla SR5 i got a thread about it... look for MY FIRST REAL CAR...

Comment

re:

just what we need more negative media coverage, because of retarded kids

Comment

yep

Comment

Working...
                      X