ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Drifting Wisdom Challenge Quest! (FORUM CONTEST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The 2nd winner will be select by next Wednesday.

Comment

WINNER RESULTS:

Ghost of Duluth: Option2 Sticker + D1 Yearbook

NOTE: nissanguy_24 had received a copy of JDM OPTION Vol.#4 last week, although this prize was awarded before the forum contest.

Comment

i apreciate the votes gentlemen but Contest is right. And i told them to forfit it to ghost. Thank you though! and remember ghost was keeping this place in line long before i ever showed up.

Comment

Hey thanks Nissanguy. I really appreciate that. It's an everyone job to keep this place rolling, not just me. Thanks a ton for the contest win. I will watch it and wear the sticker proudly.

Comment

Who should be the next winner?

Comment

i nominate me......can i do that? come on i'm cool!!!

Comment

i nominate myself

Comment

can i go in?? im the only drifter in mexico i think.......and you know i have some poor knowledge...

Comment

I nominate scirocco and, to a lesser extent, malcolm. Their knowledge, apparant skill, and ability to end arguements far surpasses other users on this site. I think that they should win since they have given so much to this site and they MUST get something in return.

Comment

What about alex? That boy can write..... pages!

Comment

yeah, my vote is with scirocco

Comment

alex deserves this one, this time

Comment

we got that book somewhere.. aint seen it in forever

Comment

I think people should win if they actually drift. Hahahaha. After all, how can you have TRUE drifting wisdom if you dont drift?? hahahah So like 20 people on this website win. YAY!! hahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by CrazyHawaiian
                                I think people should win if they actually drift. Hahahaha. After all, how can you have TRUE drifting wisdom if you dont drift?? hahahah So like 20 people on this website win. YAY!! hahahaha
                                ha agreedd ... yesssss.. wheres my bookkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X