ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

True Drifting Wisdom Challenge Quest! (FORUM CONTEST)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you guys should pay to fly CH and his car out here. Show us whats up hawaii style.

Comment

i want to nominate ripper and thai kuru, oh wait, has he left...

Comment

That would be sweet!! Hopefully both Revlimit and I will be making a mainland event in 2005, tandem style with crazy graphics. We'll have to see though ... you know how it goes with $$ being the issue.

Comment

Thanks Hubinette...

I guess I just try to answer questions. If someone wants to give me a topic to write about, then I'll try my best.

Also, an excellent series of books that should be in everyone's library is Carroll Smith's "... to Win" series. (Drive to Win, Tune to Win, and my favourite, Engineer to Win, and I think there's more). He talks about everything from what bolts you should use, to aerodynamics (somewhat older technology, but something that the backyard engineer could learn a lot from), to chassis and suspension dynamics. I am not sure if he ever wrote anything specifically on sports cars or sedans though.

Comment

I'm not sure how I'd nominate an additional person, so I'll just post it. CrazyHawaiian should be listed among them. You're one of the few people on this forum that I find repeatedly helpful and informative, and your writing always has a sense of understanding. Also, you always manage to bring up key points that others have missed. You're the one person on this forum I look up to. Yeah, there's lots of good, knowledgable people here, but Crazy has always stood out for me.

Comment

Hey thanks man. I try to help out whenever I can, but sometimes I get worked up and go on and on about opinions (gotta stop doing that). I just wish my drifting was as good as my writing hahahaha

Comment

I nominate Malcolm.

Comment

Crazy, your writing indicates your understanding. That right there gets you a long way. Beyond that, it's just practice, practice, practice. If the J.I. Joes taught me anything, it's knowing is half the battle, lol, sorry just had to.

Comment

I agree 100 percent, CH is a often overlooked treasure trove of information and ideas. Great guy to boot.

Drift for food is very cool too.

Comment

I didn't read through all the posts (just the first/third page), but I would like to nominate the guys who have the "Ask <their name here> something" threads, i.e. Alex P, Ryan H, Benson H. They have answered basically every question that has come across the thread, and often to great extent. Why not show them how much we appreciate it?

Comment

Alex Pfeiffer is the new winner and the prize is a TOP SECRET beach towel!

Comment

maybe next time alex has to piss at d1 he can clean it up with that awesome towel

Comment

Working...
                          X