Which Looks Better ? S13.5 or S14.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Which Looks Better ? S13.5 or S14.5

im having a 100 dollar debate on which is a better candidate for the s15 front end conversion. i personally think that the s15 front looks better on the s14 cuz i bleieve the lines match the s15 a tad more than the s13, but he fights tooth and nail, literally he freakin bit me a$$, that the s13 front is a better candidate.

so i came straight to the source, what do you guys think looks better, a s13.5 or a s14.5, i personally have only seen one good s13.5 done and it was on the signal twins cars, but other than that thats all i can think of i.

opinions, facts or pics are all welcome, please help me win some more money

p.s. ill start off with a pic of an s14 owners freshly done s14.5 look how nice that is
    Attached Files
    S13.5
    41.91%
    S14.5
    58.09%

S14.5

the strawberry face doesn't do it for me on the S13

Comment

s15 h/l dont follow the lines of the s14 body

Comment

post a picture with a s13.5

Comment

s14 looks better

Comment

OMG IT'S BEAUTIFUL!!

Comment

technically....an s13.5 would have s14 headlights

Comment

What kind of car do you drive. I am guessing you live in Jax. I hang out with the owner of that car he is real cool.

That car is even hotter in real life.

Comment

i belive this is Sizzos car. looks better than the s14 imo.

Comment

That second guy is a ricer. He wants to sell his car after putting 10 grand + into and becuase he wants to put another ten to make it how he wants it. Apparently he doesnt love his car. Everything he has done has been expensive cosmestic stuff.

RICER... What is wrong with stock headlights and tail lights. Conversions are expensive and the money can buy a LSD and coilovers.

Comment

I don't know bout anyone else here but if someone puts 10k+ in their car, I highly doubt they don't love it. I like the s14 to start with. To me if just flows better and looks more like the car it came off of. But they both look marvelous. Wish I had one.

Comment

Originally posted by Ichi-Go
                        What kind of car do you drive. I am guessing you live in Jax. I hang out with the owner of that car he is real cool.

That car is even hotter in real life.
                        ahh man i luv this car, it has to be my fav s15 conversion of them all besides th esignal twins and such, nah i dont live in jax, i live in teh tri state, ive talked to that guy on a few forums and stuff, i think his forum name is desantes. hey since u hang out with him could u find out more about his car for me, where did he get his work done, where did he order from, what kit etc etc im really intrested. i thikn i might ahve to find an alternative for the fd, since i had a little accident

oh ya and to ichi go, sizzoos isnt a ricer at all lol. his car has alott of modifications to both engine and suspension so get your facts straight, redtop sr20, all bolt ons, complete coilovers, etc etc so but nice try rice boy ahaha just kidding i like chineese rice its good

Comment

I like the 240SX fastback with the S15 conversion, IMO it looks alot better.

Comment

hey LexmarkX73 are you on 240sxforums.com
                            because i think iseen taht car on that site

beatiful car

500th post baby

Comment

BlueDragon871 doesn't Sizzo live near or in Herimtage TN. I think I've seen his car around and have posted on tennesspeed.com.

Comment

Working...
                              X