X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bad A$$ RX7

check this out.....
    http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js...or=&cardist=15

I would say that price is a little off wouldn't you? Dollars to donuts, he either mis-typed it or that's someone else trying to scam money for a car that isn't theirs. Not a fan of the color but everyone has their owns shoes don't they.

Comment

i saw this car on ebay a little while ago, didnt see what the outcome of the bid was though.

but not sure if its legit or not. But still, it looks good, and that color fits the car well

Comment

maybe its too good to be true, usually is

Comment

Might've hit a one insted of a four...or it's a scam.

Comment

It is no scam, the only reason the car is so cheap is because the damn thing is purple, who wants a purple car?

Comment

I'd buy it and paint it another color...

Comment

Originally posted by doorifto
                It is no scam, the only reason the car is so cheap is because the damn thing is purple, who wants a purple car?
                I disagree, FDs look very good in purple and I wouldnt mind driving a purple car.

Comment

i would paint it..........................uh white..........? i duno but purple isnt to bad

Comment

purple FD? I'm thinking no. Why buy a car for $12,000 just to have to spend more money to paint it. If you don't like purple don't get a purple car. If you do, go for it.

Comment

TAKE IT! DAMMIT, TAKE IT! AND PAINT IT WHITE. that is a beautiful car and an awesome deal but as ive said on other forums and other threads, when rotaries fluck up, they fluck up bad.

Comment

Originally posted by jaydm180sx
                        purple FD? I'm thinking no. Why buy a car for $12,000 just to have to spend more money to paint it. If you don't like purple don't get a purple car. If you do, go for it.
                        Because most FD's are more money than what it would cost to buy and paint that car,that's stock btw.

Comment

Originally posted by Feint
                          Because most FD's are more money than what it would cost to buy and paint that car,that's stock btw.
                          This I know. Maybe I should've worded it this way "I'm not willing to pay $12,000 on a car, then spend more money to paint it."

Comment

actually i think it pulls off the purple

Comment

why white!!!!!!!!????? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm imamura??

Comment

Working...
                              X