No announcement yet.

Z28 Drift Crash

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fbodies are pretty neutral as far as front to rear weight distribution is concerned. They are just easy to get sideways, especially when you have an LS1 in the front.

Comment

HondaHater- You speak English pretty good. How long were you in Okiniawa?GM(or Chevy) never made SSs' in green. It had to be a custom job. White, Silver, Black, Red, Pewter, were all the colors I think.

B4_AFTR- Dude, SSs' have too much power as it is. Was the car previously a drag car? Do some more with the suspension and get some better tires. Look at a GM performance catalogue. Fun stuff. Hell you can even order the 7.0 427 campaigned by the C5-R's(Load as f***, you can't imagine). You'll find something in there...

Don't feel bad... I had to fix my tranny and my steering (still am with the rack/pinion being screwed up) when I hit a ditch because my back end was tail happy(1400 for the tranny and who knows for the steering. My front is all scratched too. Your car must be a b**ch to drive when it's wet. I can barely keep my car's tires from spinnig and it's stock.

Comment

Working...
      X