Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

how about those stock shaved door handles

Comment

i can see how the pics been modified.. but i can't see the body being modified, all i can see is lowered/nicer wheels and wider, more pronounced lipped lower ground effects; oh! and no spoiler.

a real gto can be made to look like that, quite easily.

here is the original pic-

Comment

Being a huge pontiac fan, im sure that they will not let people down with their new designed GTO. Hope for the best!

Comment

I wouldn't doubt it that the newer GTO will have about 400hp. Their probably just going to throw in the LS2 from the C6. Though I think knowing GM the GTO will probably more have like...385hp or somethign around there. I'm guessing in a few years the GTO will become a great car. Mostly because instead of being a Monaro made to be legal in the US. They'll probably make the GTO specifically for the US. Meaning all of that extra metal, bracing, and frame work to make it legal in the us will be gone. Replaced with a lighter design. I heard that just by removing the rear gas tank and the bracing to protect the tank it shaved like almost 200lbs.

Comment

Hmmm whasnt there another pic on here of that sameone except convertible...yeah here it is...
            Attached Files

Comment

I dunno.

I like it, it's a good car. Looks pretty sharp, but no matter how nice they look and drive the new ones just don't say "GTO" to me.

Then again, I'm a nutter.

Comment

Originally posted by A-bomb
                some more pics ... optional auto-x kit , with scoops.

Forgive my synasism (and i know this is a fake picture) but it will take alot more then scoops to make that 4000 lbs car into a autoXer.

That said we all have heard a more powerful version is on the way, thats good, it needs as much power as possible to keep up with the lighter cars competiting in its pricerange. And thinking of the STI and the evo.. though the evo is abit slower accelerating.. and mistubishi is having some serious financial trouble, wouldnt surprise me if they pulled the evo soon.

And revlimit said the next version will be lighter, thats good anything will help.

maybe im just being synical like i said. maybe its my natural adversion to weight. Anyways its late and im rambling so ill end this.

Comment

Working...
                X