ad

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FLAMING, TRASH TALK, WORTHLESS POSTS, Ect. (Message from the MODERATORS)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FLAMING, TRASH TALK, WORTHLESS POSTS, Ect. (Message from the MODERATORS)

From the Moderators,

REPORT all FOOLISH COMMENTS, PRANKS, and PERSONAL ATTACKS by using the “Report this post to a moderator” LINK that is located near the BOTTOM-RIGHT corner of EVERY post.

Reporting Posts is EFFECTIVE because the reports are checked VERY FREQUENTLY!

If you are sick of the NONSENSE on this forum then
    USE this feature!

Honestly guys you need to know the effectivness of this.. im always on yahoo messanger (i know nerd..) and when you report it with in seconds yahoo will tell me.

Comment

Before people would whine about some1 else by making another post. Well i cant seem to know why people never saw it. Good to let the n00bs know were it is though.

Comment

Love the arrows.

Comment

i don't mean to be stupid or anything but that is a pretty good joke.....haha

Comment

To the moderators

I agree, any nonsense is untolerable.
            this site/forum's are for people who know drift.
            ill keep a look out.

Comment

i like it when mods., tear someone a new one over a post! its cool.

Comment

what the devil was that post about in the background of the arrows!?!

Comment

someone tell me that the message used was a joke and someone really didnt post that.

Comment

that is a real post, remember to use the report feature when you see posts like this

Originally posted by servinmcgervin
                    someone tell me that the message used was a joke and someone really didnt post that.

Comment

This is a usesless post, every1 knows that its 1 month old, its time you close this baby down!

Comment

this thread is about the report feature, not the post that was used as an example

Originally posted by NismoSigma
                        This is a usesless post, every1 knows that its 1 month old, its time you close this baby down!

Comment

Ok, 1 thing that did cross my mind though is how do the admins react to diffrent sorts of disturbances? Do you guys like talk it among yourselves or do you just make a decsion yourself?

Comment

im sorry but the in the top was funny!!! but yeah is stuped and kinda boughs me.....

Comment

Working...
                            X