No announcement yet.

How many wheels/tires/both do you have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many wheels/tires/both do you have?

I just got home from Montebello and Tarzana. I picked up two steelies and four SE wheels. That brings my wheel total to ten. I also got four tires, which brings my tire total to twelve. Now, not all of those twelve are usable; only nine are, but I still have twelve.

How many wheels/tires do you have?

No, noobs, your bike does NOT count.

ohh ouch, bike doesnt count, does that include the yamaha r1 currently residing in the garage. that thing must have like 34 sets of wheels and tires for it

but for the fd ive only got the stock 4 fd wheels with brand new avs on those, and my after market rims with avs on those also. before a drift event i stock up but i usually have about 12 tires and 8 rims on a consistent basis. im getting new rims soon so ill have another 4 and im going larger so ill need another 4 tires

Comment

I dunno steve..I might hold back on this to make the competition actually interesting

Comment

32 tires, 16 rims

Comment

For drifting only right? 8 17's, 4 16's, and 4 15's ... so 16 wheels total. As for tires .. hmmm hard to say, 6 17's, 4 16's so I guess only 10 tires (yes my stash is getting small). But if its worth extra credit I have 28 tires (16's and 15's) I need to get rid of hahahaha.

Comment

Do they have to be tires in My garage/driveway or would just "wheels I can at anypoint throw on my car and act like they are mine" count?

In the driveway:
            8 Stock S4 FC rims currently 2 have tires that are at the cords and 2 are flats.

4 more on the car.

Over at my buddy from Les Schuabs house there are probably eight sets of tires two of which are M/T ET Streets on steelies that I'm considering strapping on for a day at the track. But, also included are some snow tires, and a few different ones we've been experimenting with for "highest smoke to drift ratios"

So 16 rims including the steelies4(4 more 17s on the way)
            and depending on how you look at it 12-34 tires.

wonder why tire companies sponsor every drift event

Comment

My families garage is full of tires my sis b/f keeps bringing them to our house for the jag and 300zx

Comment

5 and a donut.. after a while i want to buy some aftermarket wheels and ill keep the steelies around for spares so that will put me to 9.

Comment

I left out the donut because it's a heavy, worthless little thing. It's still in my trunk, though. That reminds me... I'm slacking off. I should be outside prepping the car for a new paintjob.

Comment

ive got the 4 on the car i have right now

Comment

just 6 stock rims that are 16x8. es100s on 4 and azenis on the other 2.

Comment

gah i feel poor, i only got 4..lol...no where near enough...

Comment

4 14" Steelies with all seasons

4 13" pannies with Victos

4 15" Miata wheels with Proxies T1s

4 14" Ghey Enkei wheels that my Miata came with

4 16" Bronze Volks with Proxies T1S

4 15" Steelies on my Scion - Ghetto Fab

4 15" Red Konigs wiith Melted Azenis

2 16" Bent Stock WRX wheels - AWD Drift Practice gone bad LOL

Comment

for the '87 supra:

8 stock 16" "sawblade" alloy wheels
                            2 stock 16" steel rims (full size spare)
                            4 17" alloy wheels off a '94 supra
                            2 15" steel wheels off an unknown year mustang

for the '84 supra:

6 14" stock alloy wheels
                            4 14" steel wheels
                            2 15" steel wheels

All of them are shod in rubber with varying tread depths, but I have probably anonther ~20 tires ready to mount... Most of those are 1/4 to 1/2 life as they come from "dead" tires at the local tire shop and range from the ultra-high performance Pilot Sports/Bridgestone SO3 class of tire to the 60,000 mile touring tire class (Yoko YK420, goodyear assurance, etc). It still amazes me that people will have 1 blowout (usually from driving around at 10psi for a month) and buy 4 new tires leaving 3 usable tires behind...
                            Last edited by ma71supraturbo; 08-09-2004, 08:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X