My Drift Team's Site (Neo-Force)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Drift Team's Site (Neo-Force)

i have recently joined a drift team here called neo-force please check out our site at

www.neo-force.net

it is in japanese so some might not get in but i can tell you this there is some awesome drift vids and crashes. any further questions or comments please reply to this thread and i will get back to you all fior all the mods watching if i wasn't suppossed to post this then just delete the thread or move it to the proper place.

thank you fellow drifters

direct link to vids

http://www.neo-force.net/movie/

Comment

Great vids man!

Comment

what do you think about the rest of the site i need critiques because i may be able to change some things in the near future

Comment

Hmmmm.......it seems like theres some drift games on there. Can you show us how to access them and play them?

Comment

hmmm games

well i just put the cursor over them and i click on somehing and try and find out (i cant read japanese) i have to ask later my japanese language skills are below par right now

Comment

What host are you running this on, and whats your gigabyte transfer?

Comment

i have no idea what you just said i dont really know much about computers ...... off topic really quick it is 430am here and i am so friggen tired but i am at work i work the graveyard shift

Comment

Re: hmmm games

Originally posted by KAUAI KANE
                  i cant read japanese
                  so let me get this straight. you live in Japan, but can't read Japanese at all?
                  dame desu nee!

Comment

Re: Re: hmmm games

Originally posted by Ripper
                    so let me get this straight. you live in Japan, but can't read Japanese at all?
                    dame desu nee!
                    you seem to not under stand i can not read kanji katakana or hira gana. i can understand when they speak the language !!! you friggen

baka geijin!!!ha ha

Comment

very cool website, and very very cool videos

that's one of the best teams i've seen
                      does anybody know which track those are-especially the one where is says super crash and where that famous truck looking video was shot
                      Last edited by slideways2004; 08-10-2004, 11:16 AM.

Comment

the track names are in english alongside the videos but the one's you see the most is tamada and tadeshi

Comment

tamada is in hiroshima
                          tadeshi is in yanai

Comment

they look like very good tracks

how much does it cost to drift overthere- is it free with the team, how does it work

Comment

the fee varys from lik 6000 yen to 10000 yen depending on what level of skill of drifting comp. they are doing that day the one in yanai they habe them every sundays for either practice or comp. i usually go to that one the onein hiroshima is like 45 min away on the sanyo on an abverage peed of 100-120 km/hr. as far as the team when you go drifting at there team sponsored events it is abit cheaper but you still have to pay

-Merle(Maro ou)

Comment

Working...
                              X