No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im surprised you said 350z, i love my car and drive it well, but usually people complain about understeer in the Z.
    glad im not the only one that gives it credit.

Comment

• Hi, first post. I currently have an 88 nissan 300 in my possession, i just rebuilt all the suspension on the car except for a few things. I was just wondering if you would ever be planning on making some coilovers for the rear. Thanks, Zach

Comment

• I'm really thinking about hitting up a NASA event in arizona. Could use a bit of a break from these big events and just get back to having fun at a new track.
        alex there is an event on the 19th of sept we would love to have you there its at firebird speedway in phx if you want more info i can get it for you ill be there with about 9 other guys from az240sx.org you should check it out

Comment

• alex, get on aim.

Comment

• Another question Alex,

Do you think Formula D is truely heading in the wrong direction?
            Seriously, Should drifting be brought to its roots, back on the touge, or gymkhanas? Not the way that they are being portrayed now with DJ mixing, Chicks dancing half naked, and where sponsorships and stickers mean more to drifting itself?

Comment

• Originally posted by DriftinCressida
              Another question Alex,

Do you think Formula D is truely heading in the wrong direction?
              Seriously, Should drifting be brought to its roots, back on the touge, or gymkhanas? Not the way that they are being portrayed now with DJ mixing, Chicks dancing half naked, and where sponsorships and stickers mean more to drifting itself?

on that note, we want to organize some gymkhana days, but none of my group of friends has any gymkhana experience, any one you can recommend for advice alex?

Comment

• gymkhana owns formula d

Comment

• Hey Alex I saw some vids of you in that RSR S2K ... GOOD STUFF BRAH!!

Comment

• yeah, saw those vids too. so you gonna be driving that from now on? what about your hachi?

Comment

• Originally posted by Alika80
                      yeah, saw those vids too. so you gonna be driving that from now on? what about your hachi?
                      He'll be driving the 86 when it gets fixed...

Matt.

Comment

• Yeah talking about the Hachi, I remember once Alex was talking about crazy strong but light rear end swaps and I brough up the idea of an aluminum quick change rearend. But was not a good choice because its so expensive. Well while I was under my IROC swapping the trans I got to thinking, have you thought about a 9 bolt Borg Warner rearend Alex? They are aluminum and you can find em cheap (OE on some 87-89 F-Bodies). I bought one for $200 (complete). They are supposedly as strong as a Dana 44 which is somewhere around 400 ft/lbs (I think). www.9bolt.com

Comment

• Alex, if you ever venture out to a DGtrials event in jersey, would you like to drift the tacoma? Vaughn Gittin already drove it and i thought maybe another pro would like to drive it too.

Comment

• I have a base 350z which doesn't have and LSD.
                            I believe I need an LSD (preferably 2-way?) to drift.

Is this correct? and why is it?

Thanks. If you can e-mail me the answer as well I would appreciate it, sometimes i get lost between posts. jun.tanaka@gmail.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Jun
                              I have a base 350z which doesn't have and LSD.
                              I believe I need an LSD (preferably 2-way?) to drift.

Is this correct? and why is it?

Thanks. If you can e-mail me the answer as well I would appreciate it, sometimes i get lost between posts. jun.tanaka@gmail.com
                              i drift and i dont have an lsd im running a open diff it can be done if that answers your question

Comment

• ALEX....less than a week you and the other drivers are going to be here in CHICAGO!!!!!!!!!!! you guys better get *Censored**Censored**Censored**Censored*ING ROWDY AS HELL and show chicago whussup...cant wait to catchya up there, i'll be there saturday/sunday helping out n stuff...peace
                                -josh

Comment

Working...
                                X