Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlexPfeiffer

z-dorifto,
    Yes, I have a set of scales at G-Demensions that i use when i do alignments. I'm probably not going to have those UCA's any time too soon so get those cusco ones. $370 seems like a good price to me.
    if you're wanting to buy cusco, i gotta plug Nukabe...
    www.napsusa.com

Comment

• Alex, man, i am very impressed with you. you drift painfully well, in an s2000, and all while being rather handsome. (yes, i'm heterosexual, just straight forward, lol, sorry) anyways, you're good. Any tips as far as purely just getting started goes? i've learned alot about cars and drifting, and i've been driving two years on a restricted. but i need a car, what did you start on?

also, tell tony angelo that one of my friends is eyeing his lady (that one subaru girl) so if he starts getting death threats or something, not to worry, just let me know and i'll have a talk with the kid, lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by scrapin_frame
        if you're wanting to buy cusco, i gotta plug Nukabe...
        www.napsusa.com
        its kind of a given, they are cusco's us dist. aren't they?

Comment

• pork_poney,
          One thing to remember in this comunity is you mess with one of us, your messing with all of us. I'm sure tony can handle it, if anything goes down, we all have his back.

Why you guys talking about cusco on my post?!!!! I'm the only one allowed to talk about other companies on this post!!!! Do you see me giving shout outs to my dealers?

No, so shut it!!!
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• I got another question (to bring this back on topic lol) were u immensly interested in physics? what made u wana make suspension parts for cars? did u go to college to study physics? if so, which one? dont u have to know an uber amount of math before doing the sort of things u are?

Comment

• haha, of course man. i'd have his back too. you guys all seem cool. i am still really interested in drifting, i just don't know if i can afford to do so. as a guitarist of 7 years, with a girlfriend, my funds are pretty tied up, and i worry about breaking my daily driver, assuming i ever get one.

Comment

• yarzan,
                Being a mechanic in teh racing comunity and having to setup the cars for the race track got me into the design of suspension parts. More or less the engineering portion of it. As a driver, i wanted the best for my car, and i wanted a better understanding why certain things worked. More or less the physics or the physical traits certain designs have. I wanted to win, so baiscly I took the time to tune my suspension and to get the feel that would bring my lap times lower. I feel its a black art, something you cant learn in a school. You can however understand the basics, or the physics and engeneering of it, but all in all, the ability to tune "feel" is something that comes from experience.
                BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• So Alex, what did you think of the Midwest drifters when you went to Joilet, IL? Rob was awesome huh(turbo miata)? You were doin good till your car broke. What happened? I heard later it was an axle. Is that right? You were funny as heck on that green gator whippin around like that

It sucked when Ken Gushi hit the wall too.

Comment

• My impression of the drivers in the mid west was that they are pretty good for beginners. Dont get me wrong, but to me they are all still beginners. I was impressed at there level of driving for thier first big event, but they still have alot to learn.

Comment

• Hey alex I dont know any other way to get a hold of you I didnt see an email on your website I wanted to come by today (wed 20th) possibly and get some front tension rods and rear upper control arm for my s14 as long as I can find a set of kei office xr's in stock tommorow I will be making the trip up from orange county to get them and was wondering where you would be or the best place to pick them up tommorow would be. thx!
                      brainfood@sbcglobal.net

Comment

• Alex, what do you think about the potential to the S-12, and would you recomend it to a college student on a shoestring budget?

Comment

• Originally posted by madmax13
                          Alex, what do you think about the potential to the S-12, and would you recomend it to a college student on a shoestring budget?
                          i know im not Alex but, i drift with a kid that is using a S12 and i would have to say no. he adapted s13 coil overs for the front and has some diffrent springs in the back but the s13 coilovers seem to be to short compair to the back springs so it looks like a funny car. it would be easier and cheaper just to get a s13, throw on coil overs, a clutch, and a diff and go have fun. and if you ever want to sell it, it should go pretty fast and you might even get your money back that you put into it.

Comment

• Alex - Just a few questions for ya bro.
                            1.I know your a big fan of and very partial to the '86, but have you given any thought of going to a diffrent chassis?
                            2.And if not, what other car would be your next choice?
                            3.Also, if your answer to the first question is 'no', then is there anything you have been thinking about changing up on your '86 ?

Thats all for now, just wondering what all is going on in the noggin of yours. Also dont take these questions as me hinting that I think your car sucks or anything. Your are definetly my fav driver out of the 2, I mean 3, umm the 573457 diffrent drift series.
                            Keep rockin

Comment

• Alex - My question is, is the 4AC worth it? I've been a fan of drifting for quite some time now and I was given a 85 Corolla SR5, Yea yea its no GTS but does the 4AC have the slightest potential just for me to learn in? Should I put cash into it and learn my car and such or is it a waste of time and money? Dont have enough cash to do any kind of age swaps... Thanks man.
                              Last edited by spag; 10-20-2004, 06:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X