No announcement yet.

Ask ALEX PFEIFFER Something!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you so much for the quick reply ill pute the info to good use good luck with the rest of the season i dont have cable so i cant watch it but hey its cable or parts for the car hehehe nobile sacrifice i guess
    John

Comment

• Hey Alex little question for you:

How would you compare a Miata to a S2k? Which one has more potential as a Drift car?

Comment

• Alex,
        What was it that kept breaking in the rear end of your corolla that prompted you to go with the S13 IRS?

Also, are you goign to be at Drift Day NorCal again? I know almost all of the Battle Swing guys will be out there, so hopefully you can make it.

Byron

Comment

• CRASH,
          The miata and s2k both have similar suspension designs but the miata would probably be easier to build since there is more aftermarket parts available for it. That and I think the miata is still easier to drive.

Jaggorri,
          Yup. I just fixed the rear end at one of the DDays, then i was back at a friends shop working on the car and added some boost to see, then the rear end broke again. I was just pissed already. That and we had a s13 rear setup sitting there so why not. Way too much work and I wouldnt suggest doing the swap.

Not sure if I'll make dday nor cal.
          BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• lol. I wasn't planning on doing the swap. I read your commentary about it on Club4AG and I was more curious as to what broke for my own future reference. I figured you'd be the best source for info on that since you've been beating on corollas forever!

Thanks for the reply,

Byron

Comment

• Hey alex.. look what i found.. hahaha!!!

Thats me on the camera... Hawaii Times!!!

Comment

• jeez alex look at your hair!

Comment

• hey alex its matt, you drove my car on saturday, the s13 with the wacky cut out problem lol ernie thinks its a boost leak, ii asked him to drive it so he would know what im talking about, he said not with it leaking boost lol its all good.
                  well thanks lol

hey quick question, sway bars or liek 3 trasck days? wich one...

Comment

• Alex is keeping it real with the BATTLE Swing shirt in those pics.

When's the sticker going on the S2000, Alex?

Comment

• LOL Halarious pics. Where's those pics of you hitting it up with the blue M3? That was tight.

Comment

• Enemigo,
                        Man those are old. That was the second battle version drift event in hawaii wasnt it? I miss those days.

sdtouge,
                        Aftermarket sways on a s13 are over rated, you dont need them. Go for the track days.

CrazyHawaiian,
                        I felt bad after I killed those advan tires marcus had on his M3, but damn that thing rocked.
                        BattleVersion Mishimoto DDay Kaaz G-Dimension P2M BrianCrower CPpistons K&Wautobody Drifting.com RaysWheels SpeedOMotive Rotora AIT Racing AODA HouseOfKolor CompetitionClutch BullseyePower

Comment

• hey alex its been a while!
                          i purchased a 72 datsun 510 a little while ago and i was wondering if u had any experience working on them in the past. its got a pretty nice setup already but anything can be improved
                          i was also wondering if you played airsoft. i saw the decals on ur s2k for airsplat
                          Last edited by Hachi-roku04; 06-22-2005, 07:32 PM.

Comment

• alex.....
                            would i be able to fit an 86 rear end on my truck?
                            do you think it would hold up?
                            or should i just ask you when i see you tomorrow :P
                            if i make it....
                            and sorry you couldnt drive the truck.....

Comment

• Alex- Thanks for the help at DDC4!!! I had a blast on Saturday till my s13 hatch tires blew (grey with red hatch).

Also, does Battle Version need any help from someone with a 4-year mech. engineering and a ton of experience with 3D-CAD?

Comment

• Originally posted by ZoltecRules
                                Also, does Battle Version need any help from someone with a 4-year mech. engineering and a ton of experience with 3D-CAD?
                                i do.... i need some custom work on my truck

Comment

Working...
                                X